Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrade - Report Problems Here
Hmmm.... Looks like my "Gabe Logan from SF 2" avatar didn't make the list. Don't suppose someone could look into that for me, eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
svosen Wrote:Hmmm.... Looks like my "Gabe Logan from SF 2" avatar didn't make the list. Don't suppose someone could look into that for me, eh?
We moved over all avatar images. Did you look through all avatar pages (there are like 5 pages in your control panel)?
you might have custom uploaded it. Maybe re-do the link, or re-upload it.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
Nice Shirt helped me out with it. I suppose that means he "custom uploaded" it. Which I guess means that I'm s.o.l. unless he helps me out, huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

get me the img and i can upload it, or just use a ftp for it
thanks for the offer, cat. i'll have to see if i can find it again...

(sorry bout the all lower case - i'm on the PSP for the 1st time, and learning how to type all over again.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just noticed the "Similair threads box"

That is friggin' sweet!! Smile
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
some smilies links are not working when posting them in a reply. Also, when I make a post and press "post now" it only loads a blank page.
It seems that Xbox Live GamerCards aren't showing up in signatures. Mine's not the only one it seems. I checked the "post your Xbox Live name here" sticky in the gaming forum and others were broken as well.
[Image: beetlepants.png]
cAtDaFeLiX Wrote:some smilies links are not working when posting them in a reply. Also, when I make a post and press "post now" it only loads a blank page.

Smilies have been working fine for me the last 2 days, but yeah when I "post now" it loads a blank ass screen and I have to reload it still. It's been doing that since it switched, at least to me. Sad
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rules of the forum - READ before you post Arnold K. (Admin) 4 96,387 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Forum Overhaul... Arnold K. (Admin) 3 27,908 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  For those who are having problems signing up or posting baseballdude_ 0 1,628 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reminder : Forum Rules TheHighlander 0 57,151 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: