Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrade - Report Problems Here
What "post now" button are you guys refering to? I only see a "Post Quick Reply" or "Submit Reply"
Aaron T. (EIC) Wrote:It seems that Xbox Live GamerCards aren't showing up in signatures. Mine's not the only one it seems. I checked the "post your Xbox Live name here" sticky in the gaming forum and others were broken as well.
For security reasons, the <iframe> tags are no longer supported. You need to grab the other type of tag code. Check out an example of LeftyGrove's signature code that uses the livetag:

[i*g]http://my.livecard.net/asig/LeftyGrove04.png[/i*g]

(Replace the * with "m", I had to put the asterick, otherwise the board automatically converts it to an image.)
"Submit Reply"
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
cAtDaFeLiX Wrote:"Submit Reply"
I got that too on the last message. The post gets submitted but for some odd reason the white screen comes up. We'll look into it.
If you tried becoming a new registered user since the forum upgrade and found it impossible to do so due to image verification not working, we apologize. The image verification has been turned off.
how can I upload my Avatar? there doesnt seem to be a custom bit when you go to the edit screen?

cus my avatar wasnt switched overSad i went though the ones that that are on offer.. and even tho everyone's avatars are there.. apart from my one.. oh how us UK guys are treated eh? Wink

plus when I post a message on the gaming forum, it doesnt take me back to the topic page, it goes blank. and I have to reload the page. yet this doesnt happen on the off topic or the help pages...

not really a big problem, just wondered if anyone else had this?

Edit: ok, it does go blank on the off topic page! :lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Yeah, I lost my avatar too, Dillon... Sad

On another note:

The button (link) that's supposed to take you to the first new post in a thread never works for me anymore.

Is that a browser setting issue? I don't think so, because it's the same problem regardless of what computer I'm using. And it used to work in the old forum on the same machines I'm using now...

Just wondering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
I am really not sure why your avatars didn't transfer over. I copied over all images we had into the new system. Email the avatar to valk*poisemedia.com (Replace the *with @ of course) and I'll try to load the avatar into the system.
Groovy. I'm looking for the image on the web now (I never saved it to my hard drive for some reason). Thanks for the offer.

Since you're obviously looking here, and I'm apparently too dim to post my complaints in the sticky thread cleverly titled "Forum Update - Report Problems Here": how 'bout the issue of the link to first new post not working? Am I alone on that one? Is it on my end, or yours?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
Actually, if you have a URL of the image, PM it to me, that'd be much better than email.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rules of the forum - READ before you post Arnold K. (Admin) 4 96,387 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Forum Overhaul... Arnold K. (Admin) 3 27,908 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  For those who are having problems signing up or posting baseballdude_ 0 1,628 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reminder : Forum Rules TheHighlander 0 57,151 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: