Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems?
It certainly looks like it, I had no trouble today getting into ranked games or getting into custom games, only thing that dosnt seem to be working is that my points dont seem to be going up on my profile and neither does my rank...is this just me? or is anyone else having the same problem!

How about you guyz..........?
Arnold should reply to this; I'm pretty sure he's been playing.

But you know, that exact same thing happened to me in the beta...about the points and rank not going up. I'm sure I was playing in Ranked matches and after a certain point, but ranking just stopped going up entirely, no matter what I did. I could never figure out what caused it, but I just chalked it up to a weird beta thing.

Now that I hear this, though, I'm a little concerned...what's the deal with this? I'd certainly like to know more about it.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
After downloading the firmware update yesterday, I logged straight into Warhawk fine and everything was fine, as it always has been for me though, the only trouble Ive ever had is that it takes a while to actually join a game.

I went to play last night however, and it said the network was timed out and it took about 20 minutes to actually log onto Warhawk and when I did, i got disconnected from 1 game and it wasnt giving me points after other games aswel and at the end of 1 game it only had 1 player listed in the points section playing the whole game.

So if anything, for me, its got worse since the update.
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
Yeh, I had the time out thing as well, but you have to expect little problems like this
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1804.html
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
When I was at DK's on Sunday he couldn't get into any ranked or custom games.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
IVE LOST ALL OF MY SODDING STATS NOW!! grr
IVE LOST ALL OF MY SODDING STATS NOW!! grr
What? Twice? :lol:

It's still an intermitent issue where you will log in once and find your stats gone, log out and log in again and they'll be there. Apparently though, any custom colours or decals you have used are reset which is a bit of a pain in the ass.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
yeh, i logged on yesterday to find that they were all gone... will go on there later tonight and see if its the same.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 6,143 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,753 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  COD 4 Problems... Matticus85 18 2,002 02-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Matticus85
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,192 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Warhawk DM with me? Matticus85 43 5,308 10-30-2007, 05:00 AM
  Who all has purchased warhawk? GOREDDEVILS 19 2,265 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Having problems getting online with the PS3 after 1.92? here’s a trick that might wor dillonthebunny 4 959 09-06-2007, 07:56 AM
  So I finally bought a PS3 Ryan H. 0 1,115 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Blu Ray Problems Luan 0 1,154 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Problems with Resident Evil 5 Demo... Powershifter 0 1,130 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: