Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi!
:p :p :p :p :p
it has begun...

edit: i wanna new tag, get rid of that junior member crap!
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Damn you Arnold, I was wondering why your smilies were so happy. 'Complainer', honestly..

Big Grin

EDIT - I see you've sorted the time out, well done. I can now claim to hail from London, Lisbon, Casablanca or Monrovia again..

Currently Playing: Overwatch (PC/PS4) | Nathan Drake Collection [Uncharted 3] (PS4) Breath of the Wild (Switch) ReCore (XBOne)
thanks for changing my tag thing arnold
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
We baaaaack and we gonna take the ps2 world by storm!!!:o
Yo Snake, seeing as I've been tagged 'Complainer' I may as well point out that you haven't changed the 'Main Category' & 'Main Category Description' bits yet. They're the only bit of the main page that makes it look unfinished.

You could just change 'Main Category' to 'Public Forums' or something (assuming there will be a private Mods Only folder again soon), and 'Main Category Description' to something like 'Fanboyism is not tolerated' and then you'd be set.

It's not a complaint, it's Constructive Criticism Big Grin

EDIT - Now that I've thought on it some more, I think 'PSX Extreme Discussions' would be a better idea for the category, and 'Registration is free!' as the description would help encourage new posters I think. Just an idea..

Currently Playing: Overwatch (PC/PS4) | Nathan Drake Collection [Uncharted 3] (PS4) Breath of the Wild (Switch) ReCore (XBOne)
I hope you ungrateful bastards are all happy. I'll go cry now. Sad

Nah, I'll just play some ZOE2.
I'm sure everyone's very happy with these new forums Snake, you should be proud (and you should of listened to me when I suggested switching to vBulletin months ago :p).
Hey where is my tag. I feel left out. Sad
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

nice forum, love it... its very smooth.

so Tags.... ? I have no idea how I came about my last one..lol
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil: