Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been a gamer? (What was your first console)
commodor64
atari2600
atari5200
packardbell 33mhz (Stormavick anyone, or Tradewars via 9600baud modem on your local BBS?)
Nintendo
sega
SNES
3DO-oops this should be turbo graphix 16
Sega Gen with that cd thingy
playstation
Atari Jaguar
PS2
multiple gaming PC's
The first console I ever bought was the NES in 1990. I know that's kind of late but my videogame interest sky rocketed after that. I bought a new videogame system every year since then.

I know have:
-NES
-SNES
-N64
-Gamecube
-Game Boy Color
-Playstation
-Playstation 2
-Sega Genesis
-Sega Saturn
-Sega Dreamcast
-Sega Nomad
-Sega Game Gear
-Turbo 16 Grafx
-Xbox
-Atari Jaguar
-Atari Lynx
-Atari 2600 (Use to have)
-Power Joy (Controller with several old arcade games bought off QVC)
[Image: ManaKnight.png]
all sooo young.....

ZX80 was my first... lol

and PS2 was me last.

with all the Spectrums through to the Gamegears, Mega Drives, Nes, Snes...

I still have a cart of Horace goes Skiing. its for the Spectrum 16k, and its a cart! really really shit game, even for its day.. but its worth a hell of a lot more than it was worth playing.

I wouldn't say I owned one, but I did use the BBC computer when it was introduced at school.... all I remember was a game like Dig Dug... but it had some wanky educational value to it..

very cluncky and very beige.... lol
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I've been a gamer since '93 and I owned NES and then Genisis then playstation then ps2.
[Image: jackripper.gif]
I started around 1990, with the NES my bros and I shared. That's where I would spend most of my time, downstairs trying to beat good ol' Mario Brothers, with the Duck Hunt included. Man, I remember my brothers and I always going right up to the screen to get those ducks, just so we could beat the game Tongue
[Image: Banner-final2.jpg]
I started in '92 when my parents made the mistake of buying me a SNES with Super Mario World. I haven't been the same since.
First

Personal Computer: Amstrad.. something
Console: Mastersystem 2

Saying this, my grandparents had a NES which I spent a lot of time on and my neighbour had a Spectrum which we played for ages.
(In fact he still has it! Bet he can't find any of the tapes though.)
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
(not meant to be patronising)

are any of you old enough to remember the Spectrum Vs Commodore shit going on? very few people owned both.

you were either a speecy head or a C64 git (lol... can you guess what I was..) I was a bit jealous of the C64 as more of the games were in colour compared to the Speccy... but the spectrum had better games imo... then came along the Amstrad (oh-dear).

thinking about it... its just like the console wars today. Funny that even though its 20 years on... we're still having the same crap arguments over systems.

:lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I still remember the excitement of the Christmas morning when I opened up a present and it was an Atari 2600 with Pac-Man and Donkey Kong. I was too young to play Donkey Kong very well but I thought the Atari was the shiat. I don't think I even knew what it was at the time.

I have owned a system every gen since then:

Atari 2600
Sega Master System
SNES
Gameboy
PSX
N64
PS2
Gameboy Advance
GameCube

I have also played/rented a Genesis, SEGA CD, 3D0 and Dreamcast.

That's about all I can remember.
“Life is no way to treat an animal.\"
Been a gamer for 15 years, first system was the classic NES, good stuff...
Signed

Chuck

:lol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Console Gaming VS. Computer Gaming!! On On-Going Debate!! PlaystationFan 55 10,104 03-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Last Post: farfus
  Console region coding Gabriel013 5 636 11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  EA favours open console. The Benny (Macho) 3 849 10-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Which console has the lineup your most interested in this year? PlaystationFan 17 1,119 04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Hey Individualist, Egotists, Nintendo has a console for you! Mr. SunburnMan 5 955 04-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Voice
  So what console surprised you most this generation? PlaystationFan 9 866 04-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Last Post: farfus
  I'll say it now: 2004 will be the best console year ever! PlaystationFan 7 671 03-31-2004, 12:49 AM
Last Post: coolhotwaves
  worst game on next-gen console? Gabriel013 7 1,875 03-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Which next gen console do you want most? PlaystationFan 14 816 03-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  PC - Console Ports? PlaystationFan 27 1,093 02-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan