Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been single?
sensistar52 Wrote:I would say 4 years, but I don't think my Supra counts... :p But for real, about 2 years, since the good ol' USMC. My recruiter neglected to mention the chicks he told me I'd get would only be looking for one night stands, not really what I'm into

lies. no man is against one night stands
Joe III Wrote:lies. no man is against one night stands

There's some truth to that. :rox:
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:There's some truth to that. :rox:
There may be, but I don't think I have it in me for that.
Life is one great paradox
[Image: card.png]
[Image: robinhood2010.png]
I told you to watch this space I am no longer single. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet, only time will tell. I am not into the whole one night stand thing and hated that most of the guys who were interested were only interested in one thing. xxx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rosie17 Wrote:I told you to watch this space I am no longer single. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet, only time will tell. I am not into the whole one night stand thing and hated that most of the guys who were interested were only interested in one thing. xxx

Well, she isn't officially dating again until I interrogate the guy to question his intentions.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Gabriel013 Wrote:Well, she isn't officially dating again until I interrogate the guy to question his intentions.

I hate to break this to you I do but if he is a guy and your sister is a gal his intentions are probably to have lots and lots of sex with her.
Gabe you already know him, so no interrogation needed. How do you know my intentions? xxx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan H. Wrote:I hate to break this to you I do but if he is a guy and your sister is a gal his intentions are probably to have lots and lots of sex with her.

:lol: .

anyways i'm single for 17 years now, that's also my age Big Grin. But i did learn one thing. SOME girls just pure suck, especially the russians. Don't here's the gist of the story. Last year i happened to like this really attractive russian girl and I even asked her out, i got a pretty "comforting" no, but even still I couldn't keep away from her so we just got closer and closer. eventually we got close enough to the point where we did everything but kiss and w/e, and then next year rolls by and she tells me she wants help breaking up with this guy that she's been dating ever since I asked her out. i wanna not she was very casual about this and i was just like :banghead: with a little :confused: . So yeah i stay away from girls for right now.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Rosie17 Wrote:I told you to watch this space I am no longer single. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet, only time will tell. I am not into the whole one night stand thing and hated that most of the guys who were interested were only interested in one thing. xxx

Well when you put XXX after every post it might not be their fault. Big Grin

And Gabe, just because you're single doesn't mean you have to ruin her love life too. :p
Superjew Wrote:Well when you put XXX after every post it might not be their fault. Big Grin

And Gabe, just because you're single doesn't mean you have to ruin her love life too. :p
oooo harsh! haha
Life is one great paradox
[Image: card.png]
[Image: robinhood2010.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Havent been to a concert in a long time... nice shirt 25 3,138 09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  How long was i gone Ziggman2g 4 2,152 09-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Ziggman2g
  Long time lucky_one 2 2,153 05-29-2007, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  I'm so loving the new Strokes single. Arnold K. (Admin) 13 637 04-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Last Post: lue
  WHAT?!?! This is the best news I've heard in a long time!! (Muse related...) sabbas 15 1,015 03-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Last Post: lue
  My SHO is DEAD. Long live the SHO Ryan H. 3 492 12-30-2003, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Long time no speak Ryan H. 17 881 12-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  This is just about the funniest most entertaining thing I have seen in a long time. Voice 6 613 12-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Omega_Destroyer
  New Incubus Single For You Cowboy22! PlaystationFan 11 876 12-19-2003, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Cowboy22
  A Perfect Circle releases new single. MP3 inside. Arnold K. (Admin) 6 525 07-28-2003, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Eminem