Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourselves here!
Hi name's Jayshil (it's pronounced more like Jisill), I'm 17, in high school as a junior, and I'm Indian (that's Indian as in from India, not Native American). Sorry but I hate when people confuse me with Native Americans, cause well I'm not. I grew up in New Jersey but I was lucky enough to go to a private boarding school up in Massachusetts Big Grin. I plan on being a space engineer, but that's really high hopes so my first step is to become a mechanical engineer. Uh....Hmmm I don't know what else to say. How bout you can just ask me Wink. Either way here's some funny comics:

http://explosm.net/comics/1018/
http://explosm.net/comics/1022/
http://explosm.net/comics/1033/
http://explosm.net/comics/1085/- one of my favorite sites.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
dillonthebunny Wrote:no.. no...your name is Rosie, dont do this to us!

:lol:

Ha ha you can call me what you like as long as it's nothing nasty. xxx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm Keaton, and I go to West Virginia University. I am 19, a sophomore, and a biology major. Not sure what my plans are as of now though. I enjoy pretty much any entertainment and sports. I just joined the forum about a month ago and I enjoy hopping on here for a few minutes out of the day if I have time.
Hey, I'm Matt, and I live in Utica, NY. I'm 24 years old, and I'm currently working as a pharmacy tech. I'm going back to school, but I'm not sure when. I have a degree in something that I have no interest in... this is what happens when you do something because someone else wanted you to do it, and you don't do it for yourself. I'm not bitter, just sarcastic. I try to aviod being sarcastic here though, because you can't type tone.

My gaming history... true story. When I was younger, I had a dream that I got a Sega Genesis for Christmas. I woke up, and I didn't have a Genesis. I cried. I was probably around 8 or 9 years old. I did end up getting a Sega, although I didn't have more than 10 games for it. I really started gaming with PS1. My favorite genre's are Survival Horror and most third person shooters, as long as the story is great and the gameplay is at least average.

My other hobbies would be basketball, kayaking, camping, fishing, and I like war games(paintball, water gun wars, capture the flag, ect). I have a big family, lots of younger cousins, and whenever the family gets together this is what we do. I'm a 24 year old kid.

I've been dating the same wonderful, amazingly talented, smart and beautiful girl for 4 years. We live together and we have a chocolate lab(our baby and my second love).
GuernicaReborn Wrote:We live together and we have a chocolate lab(our baby and my second love).

I would have to say I have a yellow lab, and she is a beast lol... I'm thinking about seeing if my mom wants to let me bring her up to WVU over the summer/
Age 26
Live alone, no children or girlfriend. Worked at the same place for the past 10 years.
Only been abroad once for a business trip.

I've been here for around 10 years now so all I can say is; If you don't know me by now. You will never never never know me.

Admit it, whose singing?
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
I'm joe. my real name is joe. I'm kind of a **** if you haven't noticed yet. if i've offended you, pm me and let me know. i might apologize or i might not, but you will definitely find out exactly where you stand by my response.

27, married, bay area, cali. Been doing tech support for 10 yrs, got a side job being a net/sys admin for a legal nonprofit.
i like food sex and video games, not always in that order. Clean and sober 8 years come April 2nd.
u know i have to admit, i didn't know rosie was a girl until she said so, but in my defense it didn't really matter to me.
other than that though congrats to joe who's sober cause i know a lot of people who want to but can't make it even for a few months. *claps*
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Gabriel013 Wrote:Real Name: Michael
Age 27
Live alone, no children or girlfriend. Worked at the same place for the past 10 years.
Only been abroad once for a business trip.

I've been here for around 10 years now so all I can say is; If you don't know me by now. You will never never never know me.

Admit it, whose singing?

Thanks Gabe, now I cant stop. You aren't 27 quite yet, I still havent gotten you anything yet, I'm panicking. Lol. xxx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Joe III Wrote:I'm joe. my real name is joe. I'm kind of a **** if you haven't noticed yet. if i've offended you, pm me and let me know. i might apologize or i might not, but you will definitely find out exactly where you stand by my response.

27, married, bay area, cali. Been doing tech support for 10 yrs, got a side job being a net/sys admin for a legal nonprofit.
i like food sex and video games, not always in that order. Clean and sober 8 years come April 2nd.

Well if you live in Nor Cal and you aren't a ****, something is wrong.

I'm Alex, I live in Carlsbad, CA (you can pretend I live in San Diego, I know I do), I'm 19 years old and I go to Miracosta College. Looking into getting into Economics. I love food, video games, movies, hockey, TV, comedy, etc.

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years or so, thankfully I have no children. My nickname on this website is what some of my lame friends called me in high school, thankfully no one calls me it anymore but I always thought it was at least semi amusing. Yeah, I'm Jewish, I don't think there's anyone in the world who would pretend to be Jewish, or at least no one in their right mind as far as I'm concerned. In all reality though I'm pretty much a godless heathen, if I wasn't I couldn't have a bacon cheeseburger... and that's ****ed up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum members: Introduce yourselves! Arnold K. (Admin) 43 2,606 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X