Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MGS Vita News
Hi everybody! I'm new to the forums here.

I came across a bit of info that some of you guys might be interested in. This news comes from http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=1223

"In the latest Kojima Productions Report podcast, number 158, the team’s staff members answered some questions sent in by listeners."

"One of them was about the PlayStation Vita version for Metal Gear Solid 3, and how it will compare to the 3DS version. The latter one has some new features, such as crouch walking as it is known from MGS4. The Kojima Productions staff members answered that the Vita version won’t have these changes that were made to the 3DS version."

"The reason behind this is that MGS3D Snake Eater is meant to do something new, and reach a new audience that may not be familiar with the series, so they chose to include a more modern control scheme, whereas the PS Vita version is more aimed at the fans and is about bringing the classics to the system"

I'm a bit disappointed by this, i really don't like the old controls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vita: apps, products and help dillonthebunny 419 52,055 06-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,323 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,114 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,759 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,674 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita. frostface 0 28,078 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Vita Recommendations. frostface 0 17,724 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,327 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,301 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: