Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Spider-Man 3 thread *some comedy spoiler gifs inside*...
I do that with a lot of films coty
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
How's the pie?

Mmm...so good.

As if I needed more of a reason to love James Franco (City by the Sea rocks!!), Spider-Man 3 put it over the top.
lolorama Wrote:
Terminator Salvation
Appoint in post-apocalyptic 2018, John Connor is the check preordained to inveigle the mortal stubbornness against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the tomorrow Connor was raised to believe in is altered in shard during the appearance of Marcus Wright, a stranger whose matrix memory is of being on death row. Connor obligation settle whether Marcus has been sent from the tomorrow's, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its fixed onslaught, Connor and Marcus both initiate on an odyssey that takes them into the mettle of Skynet?s operations, where they uncover the lousy private behind the workable annihilation of mankind.

District 9
In 1990, a walloping prominent scram mien a scruffy outlander natives, nicknamed "The Prawns," appeared more than Johannesburg, South Africa. Twenty years later, the primary desirable by way of the benevolent populace has faded. The escapee settlement where the aliens were located has deteriorated into a militarized ghetto called Locale 9, where they are confined and exploited in squalor. In 2010, the munitions corporation, Multi-National Joint, is contracted to forcibly eject the population with operative Wikus van der Merwe in charge.[*spoiler*] In this operation, Wikus is exposed to a strange alien chemical and forced to rely on the employees of his at worst two new 'Prawn' friends.[/*spoiler*]

State of Play
A trivial thief is gunned down in an alley and a Congressman's colleague falls in disguise of a subway - two professedly unrelated deaths. But not to wisecracking, reckless newspaper newspaperman Cal McAffrey who spies a cabal waiting to be uncovered. With a turbulent last connected to the Congressman and the aid of enterprising unfledged rookie litt‚rateur Della Frye, Cal begins uprooting clues that bring on him to a corporate cover-up saturated of insiders, informants, and assassins. But as he draws closer to the truly, the stiff journalist requirement conclusion if it's worth risking his human being and selling his inner to dress up the ultimate story.
That spam post should be deleted, but I wanted to preserve those movie descriptions. I whited out a bit of the District 9 synopsis though, as I think it strays a bit close to spoiler territory. It's definitely something I didn't know about, but I don't know if it was part of the marketing.
Currently Playing: Overwatch (PC/PS4) | Nathan Drake Collection [Uncharted 3] (PS4) Breath of the Wild (Switch) ReCore (XBOne)
District 9 was definitely :rox: i liked State of Play, also. Terminator Salvation, which i had planned on seeing in england since it came out the same day here in america that i left for there, i decided against, with apparent wisdom....
only just seen this... its going now.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pizza Thread. Luan 13 2,082 07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Whats Your Top 5 Favourite Comedy Films? HannibleL316 12 2,019 07-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  NBA Regular Season 2007/2008 Thread svosen 4 1,854 06-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Music Thread - Emigrate Gabriel013 11 2,247 10-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  Svosen and Cowboy22's NBA Draft/Offseason Thread (others welcome!) Cowboy22 43 4,008 10-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cowboy22
  It's awful, but I like it. (Movie thread) Gabriel013 7 1,750 09-17-2007, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  After-the-fact USA Olympic Basketball Qualifying Thread svosen 1 1,612 09-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Cowboy22
  UFC/Pride Mixed Martial Arts Thread *Many contain Spoilers* cAtDaFeLiX 26 2,929 06-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  If this doesn't make you laugh, your cold inside cAtDaFeLiX 9 1,801 06-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Last Post: hellangle146
  Cell Phone - Which do you have? (Pics inside) Dmitry M. (Lazer) 12 2,721 06-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Last Post: hoggle