Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Okay, RPG fans...your top 5 RPGs ever!
Underdog015 Wrote:I can never let a sleeping dog lie. And I'm sad I wasn't apart of this party. lol ^.^

5: Final Fantasy 6 - The story and the battle system were near perfect, in my opinion.
4: Lunar: Silver Star Story - I fluked upon this title. I was at a Blockbuster years back, looking for a game to rent, and stumbled upon this one. Once I started, I barely ate or slept until I beat it. Fantastic memories with this one.
3: Final Fantasy 7 - Classic choice. I'm not gonna pretend I'm one of these people who think the older FF's are better. :p
2: Xenogears - I have nothing but good things to say about this game. I know nowadays the graphics are extremely archaic, but this title was absolutely sick. Released the same year by Squaresoft as FF7. Didn't get the attention it deserved. Best RPG story there ever has been and ever will be, as far as I'm concerned.
1: Dragon Quest 8 - This game had absolutely everything I want in a RPG. -EVERYTHING-.

.... man... I almost feel guilty having left out so many other titles I love....

Yeah i played Dragon Quest 8 for a long, long time, was surprising just how good it was. I wasnt able to beat that last boss for some reason so never completely beat it, but had my character and weapons leveled way way up. Was a super fun game...
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica
3. Final Fantasy IX
4. The Legend of Dragoon
5. Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
.~ I'm Just A Dreamer, I Dream My Life Away ~.
Zelda
Secret Of Mana
ChronoTrigger
Final Fantasy 7
Diablo 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone thinks single RPGs games are dying out and need to be REVIVED?? jinkazama99 47 5,020 03-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Last Post: jinkazama99
  Are there ANY "Myst" fans out there?!? Powershifter 0 6,363 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Campaign for Nintendo to bring RPGs to america. Pandacastro 0 2,775 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Wii RPGs duomaxwell007 0 5,493 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: