Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwatch
Who here plays it?

I know our new leader, Sid, is more of a TF2 guy, but I am all about that Overwatch and I know I can't be the only one.

Who do y'all play as?
Mercy, ideally, though I'm also partial to Reinhardt and Lúcio. After that I'll work through characters like Torbjörn, D.Va, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mei and Winston. I really enjoy the game as long as I'm not having to try and play it like an online shooter.
Currently Playing: Overwatch (PC/PS4) | Nathan Drake Collection [Uncharted 3] (PS4) Breath of the Wild (Switch) ReCore (XBOne)
I technically own Overwatch on PC, but rarely if ever play it. My favourite hero was a mix between Tracer and Widowmaker. I mostly like Overwatch for its esport status, but I don't see a future in that, so I just stopped playing it entirely.

The cool thing about Overwatch, is it's not a first person shooter. Not a traditional one at least. It plays more like a typical MOBA, with heros and ultimates and all that. I never liked MOBA style games, so naturally Overwatch isn't quite up my alley either. The shooting mechanics are beyond simplified, and just not designed to be played like a shooter, at least as far as esports go.

Funny thing is, Blizzard actually tried to give me the game for free given my status in the TF2 community. They were going hard after the TF2 esport players, trying to convert them over to their thing. That's sort of what made me dislike their game, even before playing it. I feel like that's a dirty tactic.
(08-20-2017, 05:50 PM)The Benny (Macho) Wrote: Mercy, ideally, though I'm also partial to Reinhardt and Lúcio. After that I'll work through characters like Torbjörn, D.Va, Roadhog, Junkrat, Mei and Winston. I really enjoy the game as long as I'm not having to try and play it like an online shooter.

Yo, Benny!

Didn't know you had this on PC. Add me, BionicNinjas#1608, we'll get some games in Smile