PSX Extreme Registration Alpha Testing
Hey everyone,

We have been hard at work trying to get the new site design launched along with a registration system that will allow you to post comments among other things.

We are almost ready to do a limited test and wanted to know who is interested in participating in the new registration/comment system. You'll get a chance to be the first to register at PSX Extreme, lock in your name, upload an avatar and post comments. We just ask that you report on any technical issues, provide feedback and suggestions so we can improve the system.

Post a reply in this thread if you're interested.

Thanks!
PSX Extreme/Xbox Nerds Co-Founder & Administrator
Sweet. I'd like to take part if possible. Anything I can do to help prepare the new design for official rollout. Smile
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
I want to make history Big Grin

so this isnt going to be integrated with the forums?
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
It would be cool to see the forums integrated with the page but I can understand that being two different types of databases would complicate or completely make that impossible.. I think it would be nice to comment on posts, maybe it would get some feedback from non-forum goers as well.
Unfortunately we will have to have a separate registration due to this forum running on a different platform.
Well, we decided to make the registration live in BETA. You will see "Comments" section below all news articles. Click the "register" link there to register. Don't forget the avatar! Smile

Feedback is very appreciated.
All over it.
Suggestion though, could you add a count under each article link on the main page to show the number of comments posted on it? It would be nice to see what the buzz items are.
Oh and I just saw these things to let us upload news topics, cheats, and wallpapers.. this could be really useful. I hope these get used well

EDIT
I tried loading an av and I get
Quote:Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b6'
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Image.Size' /users/account.asp, line 113

I'm using my XBL gamertag copied from mygamercard.net, 64x64, so it should work.. not sure why its not loading
Ok well the avatar upload seems to work on non-IE browsers, and also in IE the comments seem to bleed over the edge of the frame so that you can't read them. Also works fine in Mozilla. I'm not sure if it's just my IE or what, but seeing as most people seem to use FF now it may not be a huge problem, but something to check into for compatibility issues.
Am I missing a PM for the new site or am I just lost?
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSX Extreme - Youtube channel BlinkBoy 0 968 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: