PSX Extreme Registration Alpha Testing
For each of our own (at least mine) comments there are two "delete" links.
If any, what is the difference between them?
Just an update.

I tried to change my avatar (With correct 80 x 80 settings and size) and got this error in both Firefox and IE.

Quote:Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
Permission denied
/users/includes/ShadowUploader.asp, line 294

Also posting a reply to a comment on the news page. This comes up in both Firefox and IE.

Quote:Application object error 'ASP 0197 : 80004005'
Disallowed object use
/inc/functions.inc, line 37
Cannot add object with apartment model behavior to the application intrinsic object.

It finally went through after 2 tried. Lucky I spell check all my posts in MS Word so I have a copy of my comment.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
Same as cAt, I been getting those errors nonstop, it's driving me batty!

Unable to change the front page avatar. Forum avatar I didn't have a problem changing. Posting on the front page is completely the same problem as well. Randomly get that error. Starting to get into the habit of copying everything before posting. Meh.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Well, I haven't gotten the errors above anymore, the avatar one seems to be gone now, although... :lol: When I go to update my main page comments avatar, it says it was successful, but no changes are made. Also tried to delete it then upload a new one... It deleted the old one, or so I thought. Upon uploading the new one, it went back to using my current, meaning it was never deleted! :lol: Master Chief obviously likes where he is
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Is it just me and the fact it's 4:30am, or is the main page's archives broken? I go to select the month, and it loops me right back to the current news, although the HTML link does say it's the month I selected.

Heh, for technical references... IE7

i was having issues a couple weeks ago too. I'm using firefox 3.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Glad the forums are back up guys! Thanks to Ben and Arnold for getting them back up! Smile

I was starting to get the shakes guys. Glad the forum is up and running again.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
LOL, ya know... I think I'm more glad the forums are back up just to get away from a few specific people that not to sound mean... Really annoy the hell out of me. Especially when it's simply just a comment to say "this sucks, that sucks, you suck" like you're posting for the saking of posting to be a PITA.

i tried to get into the forums literally 100 times in the last few days It was driving me nuts. so glad they're back up.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSX Extreme - Youtube channel BlinkBoy 0 969 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: