Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing AVI (DivX) Files on the PS3!
I used to use this before but these days I play .mkv files (HD and small size) which the PS3 doesn't support. So I got myself an extra HDMI cable to connect my laptop to the TV.

Nice guide though, this would have really helped me when i was setting it up. I rememeber it being an absolute pain in the ass. Big Grin

WOW lol 10 posts and over 28,000 views?
[Image: XxNaSaHxX.png]
:rox::rox::rox:
Search "playing avi files on ps3" on google it's one of the first results. That's why there are so many views.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
if you go settings then system settings it has wma and dvix there enable wma and like me you can play avi files of your network storage device or system
superstar86 Wrote:if you go settings then system settings it has wma and dvix there enable wma and like me you can play avi files of your network storage device or system

This thread is 3 years old
Spartan119 Wrote:This thread is 3 years old
Maybe this guy is a different kind of superstar? :p
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
superstar86 Wrote:if you go settings then system settings it has wma and dvix there enable wma and like me you can play avi files of your network storage device or system

i want go setting.wait how i go setting.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
mackid1993 Wrote:i want go setting.wait how i go setting.

One time I was go settings and I accidentally the whole bottle.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
[URL="http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/legendarywolfeh"]
[Image: LegendaryWolfeh.png?1281302735679]
[/URL]
You know what the ghost of Dmitry M. Lazer would say about this thread, well i do, and its fudge it!!!
LegendaryWolfeh Wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

negative one million points for referencing 4chan :boo:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone playing UT3 now or in the future? dillonthebunny 7 1,262 01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  PS3 playing psx and ps2 games Ziggman2g 8 1,418 12-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Last Post: shipper50
  Stardust HD stopped playing sound Soultaker 0 1,623 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone here playing Operation Flashpoint:DR? mordakai8 0 1,906 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone else playing through GoW Collection this week? Spartan119 0 2,930 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DivX registration code. WolfCrimson 0 1,766 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Grandma playing Resistance Beamboom 0 2,270 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  European Audiences Will Be Playing Ni No Kuni in Q1 2013 Lotusflow3r 0 2,220 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: