Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, I'm pissed off with Crisis Core. Help Anyone?
So I'm on my 4th playthrough on hard mode, 98% of missions done, every DMW but Genesis's on 100%...which brings me to my next point, I'm at the last save point in the game before the last Genesis fight, and I have Apocalypse materia equipped instead of my Costly Punch 999%HP+
my problem is...I've been trying for AAAGGEESSS to get Genesis's DMW on 100%, it's still at 10% but his cutscenes just dont show up at all in Modulating Phase...that is, when I actualy manage to get him cos I barely ever get Modulating Phase anymore, has anyone completed his DMW? or does anyone know why I can't get his cutscenes?

Thanks in Advance.

p.s.My Apocalypse Materia is at level 1, therefore giving me Genesis X6 on the DMW
[color=#024879] endemic primary adjoining dream of
Zoryimmaree Wrote:[color=#024879] endemic primary adjoining dream of

erm...thanks?
Ummm, youtube? I don't have the game but if you don't wanna deal with the effort and you just wanna see cut scenes I bet they're on there.
No, I need the cutscenes to get the DMW to 100%...so I can get Genji Shield.
I never got his 100%. Im sure someone is bound to have the info you seek.
BTW Did you beat the Tonberry King? He was so irritating!
Eventually I managed to get everything up to 100%, it was kinda by surprise...
suddenly in one fight I got 2 levels (now 86) and the last scene...but since then I haven't been able to play because I dropped my PSP in the toilet, and it hasn't read UMD's since then...
And yeah, Tonberry King was a pain...
Ewww... :lol:
I managed to complete it, but I don't know what to tell you.
I think it's completely random.
Why don't you just get a 100% save file from somewhere ?

edit: nevermind didn't read all posts
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Review: Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core - Zapix 23 4,121 04-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core + Shinra UDM Case Zapix 8 2,020 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Crisis Core and why I'm worried. Goten 1 1,720 06-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Goten
  When Games pissed me the hell off. TheWorldEnds 0 1,680 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: