Poll: To condense the forum or not?
This poll is closed.
Yes, condense it to make it neater and easier to navigate.
26.53%
13 26.53%
No, leave it as it is. I like multiple sub-forums.
73.47%
36 73.47%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To condense forum or not?
Do you guys enjoy going from subforum-to-subforum looking for new topics, or to post a topic? Or would you prefer that I condensed it to just a select few forums for like this:

General Gaming
Online Community
Off-topic

Vote and respond please. This is important.
No, I don't want it condensed. For some reason more people have been posting lately and having to wade through just one gaming forum would make things a pain in the ass I think. Maybe a few months ago it would have been fine, but if things keep going the way they are no thank you.
Just my .02 cents here,
I'm Ok with the way it is now.
Like it the way it is, too, pretty much spread out enough to maintain interesting...
Why change something that isn't broken?
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
i like it the way it is...
I would split up off topic to a few diff ones tho.
The last time I hijacked a thread with this subject I was fairly brutal because we barely had any posts, but that's changed at the moment because of this contest. All the forums are doing okay except for PS2 and PSP (largely active in just one thread), Help Line (in part because of the issue with new members), and Xbox Live and Wii Connect.

So I'd suggest maybe merging all the ones in Online Community together because they're only really active for the PSN anyway, and possibly merging the three PlayStation consoles together because it's almost all about the PS3, with the occasional PS2 and PSP post.

Anything more than that is just going to result in having to look through multiple pages of threads, which isn't that different to jumping across subforums. At least until the novelty of this contest wears off and the forum returns to its less active state.
As is.
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:The last time I hijacked a thread with this subject I was fairly brutal because we barely had any posts, but that's changed at the moment because of this contest. All the forums are doing okay except for PS2 and PSP (largely active in just one thread), Help Line (in part because of the issue with new members), and Xbox Live and Wii Connect.

So I'd suggest maybe merging all the ones in Online Community together because they're only really active for the PSN anyway, and possibly merging the three PlayStation consoles together because it's almost all about the PS3, with the occasional PS2 and PSP post.

Anything more than that is just going to result in having to look through multiple pages of threads, which isn't that different to jumping across subforums. At least until the novelty of this contest wears off and the forum returns to its less active state.

This doesn't sound like a bad idea.
I like it as it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To condense the forum or not? dillonthebunny 30 17,255 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Forum FAQ Ryan H. 67 24,000 04-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: robodaddy-o
  Off Topic Forum baseballdude_ 4 1,096 09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Let's get this forum more active SHADOW 26 2,157 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  multimedia, PS3 and the forum. Russell Burrows 0 736 07-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  why doesn't this website have a for sale/wanted forum thingy? aaronleo 0 924 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Not for forum, but for site dandan 0 964 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is wrong with this forum? Ryan H. 0 951 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Linking to my forum in my sig Ryan H. 0 708 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  the forum seems to be a lil fubar right now... accord 4 me 0 946 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: