Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vita Recommendations.
Just thought to make a topic where we could recommend games people might of missed or haven't heard enough about but are possible hidden gems.

So one that I've been hooked on for a while is a really cool game called escapeVektor. The best way to describe the game is with a video but I guarantee after getting the hang of it it's easy to lose hours to this game...

[YOUTUBE]F6kI51yPQNE[/YOUTUBE]

Another recommendation would be for Orgarhythm. It's a rhythm game (duh), you're a God and you send your different minions out to kick ass to some music. Now I've got zero rhythm so needless to say I suck real bad at this game, but the game itself is really cool and should be considered if rhythm based games are your thing.

[YOUTUBE]Oku0nE0wWTc[/YOUTUBE]
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
good thread!

there's lots of good games that some just aren't aware of, so this is great.

for me the real big fun budget game is: [YOUTUBE]TRZsoHzb9iU[/YOUTUBE]

its a lot of fun.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Thanks, guys. Those are three games that I have downloaded (2 demos, 1 full version) that I want to get to at some point. I'll admit that escapeVektor looked a bit overwhelming but if frosty can have fun with it, who am I to be scared? :lol:
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
It does a really good job at easing you into it mate. The first levels are quite easy then it progressively get's tougher without hitting a massive difficulty spike.

I'm with Dillon on Urban Trial Freestyle, it's really awesome.

Thomas was alone..... pfft, sounds crap, bad name for a game.. no wonder its free.

(after playing it)

what a brilliant game, great name for a game too, superb.... love it, can't believe it was free!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Yeah I've just downloaded it for PS3 and Vita because it's cross-buy too (free for plus of course).

So here's one I'm not too sure any of yis have tried yet but it's brilliant, it's called Dokuro definitely a must have game for the Vita, one of my personal favourites if I'm honest...

[YOUTUBE]hsn8CQ5TGpE[/YOUTUBE]

Also here's a cross buy game that's worth checking out. It's called Kyntt Underground and I'll admit that at first I wasn't too sure about this game. It seemed to be a lot of just running around, jumping, very rarely dodging something that could kill you. I put the game down for a little while then came back to it. I'm so glad I did because I'd of been ignoring a really solid platformer that doesn't really explain itself too well at the start but the more I think about it the more I feel it's better that way.

[YOUTUBE]tNKz9oxfvPw[/YOUTUBE]

i was playing kyntt the other day, i have no idea what i was doing.. lol i was just wondering around and climbing.

What's Thomas Was Alone ? I have kinda gone into a gaming slump again, im hoping games coming out on Friday will bring me back from the abyss. It's ok I watched a trailer online for it. I forgot about that game as it's free I'll get it tomorrow Smile
[YOUTUBE]q3AzU9h1lLQ[/YOUTUBE]

I would recommend this game, its fast, mental, cut throat and easier than Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1.. :lol:

but its is crazy good, latest patch deals with the lag, though I never had any, but that was the main complaint that 'purists' had.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vita: apps, products and help dillonthebunny 419 52,056 06-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,324 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,114 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,760 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MGS Vita News Fox hounder 0 2,887 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,675 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita. frostface 0 28,078 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,328 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,302 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: