Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vita: apps, products and help
nice, welcome to the family Smile haha.....

I liked gravity rush, quite mad, and obviously uncharted ..say no more!

great deal though!!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Cheers Dillon, Also thinking of Unit 13 and Everybodys Golf, possibly get them on the way home lol.

My mates recomended these games to me too. I take it's easy to setup and start, no need to charge it up or anything, then again yours was pre-owned. I'll see what the instructions say lol. Smile Thought why not treat myself to Christmas early Smile
yeah, im REALLY close to getting unit 13. I was going to buy Dynasty Warriors, then Shinodido as its basically Tenchu, but I might get that on card rather than download.

one thing about owning a PSPGO before hand is that I now only want downloadable games, lol..

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I'm disappointed tlpn got Gravity Rush used. Its these unique games that the devs need the help so other devs can see its not bad to make original or unique games.

Anyways get back on topic guys its about apps and Vita products ain't it.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
tlpn99 Wrote:Part 1 of the quest is over. I got my new Vita today £199 from grainger Games, traded in my PSP and all PSP games and 3 PS3 games, F1 11 Fifa 12 and Socom. Got £89 the lot. Got my Vita, paid £10 for the 4GB memory card (32Gb one ot be ordered off the net), got Gravity Rush Pre owned £20 and Uncharted Golden Abyss £25 bought a case for it and an accessory pack all in all £177 Smile Jobs a goodun.

I thought for an extra few quid getting an extra 6 months warranty from a brand new machine is better than only 6 months that someone else sweaty mitts have been on it lol.

The Vita, that's old news now. No-one's playing that. You shouldn't of bowed down to all that pier pressure, sure we were just taking the piss. The consoles actually a piece of shit :evil:

Joking of course. Welcome to the club mate. Hope you have a nice list of downloadable PSP games too to replace the ones you sold?

I've only played the demo for Gravity Rush but it was quite good. You can tell us what you think yourself when you fire that bad boy up. Uncharted is great. I'm enjoying it more than UC3 but that's just me.

Try out all the demo's available on PS Store and you'll find there's some free games there too. Some are hit and miss but for free who cares.

I haven't really bought any Vita games that I don't like but the one's definitely worth recommending that I have are...

Unit 13 (My favourite game hands down on the Vita so far, I've been really recommending it every chance I get), Mortal Kombat, Everybody's Golf (aren't we meant to be getting a game of this in sometime?), Mutant Blobs Attack, Plants V Zombies, Sound Shapes, Puddle, Ninja Gaiden (when it's not tearing me a new one), Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Escape Plan.

I played the demo for Wipeout and it's gonna be mine come Friday. Dillon's been really selling MGS on me so I'll probably get that too.

Since getting my Vita I've been getting back into some of my PSP games in a big way and even bought a couple more just because the Vita gives them a new lease of life. So you shouldn't discount going back over games from that console again.

Anyway, enough of my rambling on. Glad you took the plunge. You won't regret it.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
It's nice to see others having so much fun and enjoying their Vitas. I've been boasting about mine since they released yet I feel like my comments are falling on deaf ears. Not you guys, of course. I'm referring to people that I know outside of the digital realm. Those bastards.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
robodaddy-o Wrote:It's nice to see others having so much fun and enjoying their Vitas. I've been boasting about mine since they released yet I feel like my comments are falling on deaf ears. Not you guys, of course. I'm referring to people that I know outside of the digital realm. Those bastards.
Indeed and honestly I was a little sceptical about buying one. I already had a PSP and it collected dust for a long time, so I wasn't sure what the Vita would do to keep me going back to it. But the games are top quality and although it's a little short on the bigger titles, I'm finding some of the best fun is in the smaller indie games. And given some time we will see more big AAA titles but for now there's more than enough goodness there to warrant the purchase.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Yeah I agree there Frosty the fact that I paid again for Everybody's Golf when I have it on the PS3 this just means I can have a quick few holes before bed or if I travel anywhere it can come with me.

@Cloudou I buy that many games some of them come under the 'radar as traded/pre-owned' If I was rich or had a well paid job I'd gladly buy all my games brand spanking new. Sadly im not rich, so while your disappointed my pocket and bank is not. I understand what your saying about the devs but sometimes we can't all afford to get everything brand new all the time.

For every game I buy brand new. I get the odd one or 2 cheaper pre owned if I have missed it and cannot get it anywhere else generally. Ok lately I have gone on a splurge and bought a few pre-owned game but in the meantime I also bought Sleeping Dogs new, F1 2012 and Fifa 13 have been pre-ordered.

I like some of the apps on the vita looks like there are trophys to get for playing that in park thing where you learn about the vita some fun but basic games in there, was enjoying it until my battery died. Sadly it is now on charge and looks like I'll have to continue with it tomorrow.

Oh yeah Frosty get Gravity Rush when you can I like it, I think you'll like it too. It is fun plus there is something about the way the characters are done it's weird but in a good way.
everybodys golf is different to the ps3 version, in fact they are bringing the vita version to the ps3 soon.

im willing to pay up to £5 for this.. am I sad?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/1...more-82630

[YOUTUBE]Grv3A5lGMEY[/YOUTUBE]

edit, just seen the end of the trailer.. its free Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,304 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,082 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,747 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MGS Vita News Fox hounder 0 2,870 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,667 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita. frostface 0 28,061 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Vita Recommendations. frostface 0 17,700 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,317 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,286 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: