Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vita: apps, products and help
Not sure what's on Plus for the US, it may be different than the EU store.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Looking at the PS+ section on the Vita and here's what's free at the moment.
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Tekken 6 (PSP), Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP), Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, and WipEout 2048.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Disgaea 3 is a Vita must have imo.

Firewall FAQ
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/a.../a_id/3825

Quote: PS Vita Port Numbers
What are the firewall (TCP and UDP) port numbers that I need to allow on my network to play games online with PlayStation® products?

If you are able to connect to the Internet but cannot get into Sony Computer Entertainment America's (SCEA) game servers or PlayStation Network, it may be a firewall issue. A firewall is a security product that employs a combination of hardware and software to prevent unauthorized users or Internet traffic from gaining access into a private local area network (LAN) or personal computers. Many routers or modems have a firewall built in to them. In order to allow certain information to pass through, specific TCP and UDP ports on the router or modem will need to be opened in the router or modem's settings.

Below are the TCP and UDP (firewall) port numbers you will need to have open to connect online.

IMPORTANT:

Make sure to enable these TCP/UDP ports in BOTH directions and are entered into the TCP and UDP port fields in your router / modem.
Contact your Internet Service Provider or router manufacturer for proper instructions on how to input port information for your network.
PlayStation®Network
All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

TCP Ports: 80, 443, 465, 983, 3479, 3480, 5223, 8080
UDP Ports: 3478, 3479
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
if anyone has brought Limbo via PSN+ ages ago.. go download the Vita version for free!

Big Grin big smiles at PSN+ and Vita right now... Big Grin

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Yeah until you told me I didn't know that it was gonna be free on Vita for anyone who got it ages ago. That was real cool. I've never beaten the game but I am a fair bit into it, I just never got back to it. A shame too but it'll be a nice one to play on the Vita.

i had it on the mother console but it never really floated my boat, I tried to like it but after all the hype it just seemed really one directional.

however on the PSV it just springs to life for me, I can really understand why people banged on about it! I would of played the demo on the Vita and I would of brought this... however, good ol Sony and their cross buy scheme! Big Grin

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

They really have a great service there with Plus.

I'll just post here

Dragons Dogma Quest just announced for the Vital. Currently Japanese only. Sad face. Interesting because it's FTP or is it F2P whatever free to play.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/07/dra...or-ps-vita
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
it will come out in the west. or I move there,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,358 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,185 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,791 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MGS Vita News Fox hounder 0 2,921 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,715 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita. frostface 0 28,136 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Vita Recommendations. frostface 0 17,797 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,373 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,343 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: