Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhawk Stats.
Haha it's ok.
I took the day off for PES2008, so did my mate.... :lol:
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
I've updated my stats back on the previous page, and as you can see, I've been playing a good bit recently. Smile

I broke into the top 50,000 in ranking, got my 800th kill (and 600th death, but my KDR is way up now), and I'm a little over 300 points away from the next rank (Chief Sergeant). Oh, and I've officially clocked over 20 hours in the air, with 652 of my 801 kills coming in the Warhawk/Nemesis. I have a 5.26 KDR, 64% accuracy, and 442 kills with the Homing Missile and 1.87 KDR, 53.2% accuracy, and 148 kills with the Swarm Missile. Oh, and I'm an expert at using Chafe and evasive maneuvers now, so it's pretty damn hard to kill me in the air.

However, while I have ways of dealing with SAMs, I still think they're WAY overpowered, and those lamers on the ground with Rocket Launchers only prove the Launcher is far too effective as well. They lock on SUPER fast and it only takes two to kill an airship with full health. It also takes virtually no skill whatsoever, so that's freakin' LAME, I say. But I have ways of dealing with those spaz monkeys, too. Wink
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
youre progressing nicely! are your stats and rank tallying up ok? mines still wrong!

humph..
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:youre progressing nicely! are your stats and rank tallying up ok? mines still wrong!

humph..

Yeah, everything's fixed. Even with v1.1, your stat-tracking doesn't work? ...do you know anybody else this is happening to?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
no, just me Sad surely i cant be singled out? :lol: ...do they know me?:uhoh:

i will get myself up to the next rank and see if i jump two, i should do.. but then i should be Airman first class, and im not.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I logged onto Warhawk again Friday night and this time it prompted me to download the patch.

I did, downloaded and installed. Restarted my PS3.
Went back into the game, my rank is still Commander.....:confused:

3 Forum Tokens
Finally got round to deleting Warhawk and downloading it again as Ive been too engrossed in COD4 and PES2008 Smile

After I installed it, it said there is a new patch so it downloaded and installed that and my rank was still Commander.

I then deleted it again (This time the saved data aswel as I forgot first time) and installed it etc... and it still says my rank is Commander and that i got to this rank on the 2nd October. :confused:

3 Forum Tokens
i see the patch (1.3) should be out today.. im interested in this, seems theres a couple new melee weps and a HOME interface coming..

sounds interesting!

Ah cool. Didn't know there was a new patch any time soon.
Got any ideas what the new melee weapons are?

We need some new maps and new game modes!
And ranking on split screen games!

3 Forum Tokens
new map i believe is coming soon. all i know is thats its called Operation Broken Mirror, and its pretty much completed.

one of the melee weapon is a wrench! lol, sounds dumb, but is actually quite cool apparently it fixes things fast like guns and vehicles.. (how i dont know).. but its also a wep to destroy the vehicle, and by looking at the vids, you can trash a warhawk pretty fast when on foot and whacking it with your wrench.

the wrench wont last forever, i thinhk it has 400pnts and say 20 at a time might fix the vehicle or be used to destroy one.. if that makes sense. it might not be true, but thats kinda what it looks like to me.

also it replaces the knife.

the second (im not even sure you would call this a melee wep, but its like a spore type thing called a Bio-field Generator, basically it looks like you infect the playing field with some nasty spore things and people die.. Hmmm

anyway, i heard it was ready to download now... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,753 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,192 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Warhawk DM with me? Matticus85 43 5,308 10-30-2007, 05:00 AM
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 2,016 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
  Who all has purchased warhawk? GOREDDEVILS 19 2,265 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Where do you get your stats? Powershifter 0 1,285 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,835 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,068 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: