Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
I'm playing Final Fantasy X and Yakuza on PS2.

On PS3 I'm trying to get back into Folklore.

On 360 nothing till I get it back from repair; then I will buy Mass Effect.
Still playing Half Life 2 on PC. Up to Nova Prospekt, and I have to say the mouse definitely makes it easier to take down choppers.
saw III (on blu ray) is on right now, and i forgot how messed up this shit is lol
CoD:WW online, but hardly even playin that anymore. Not much into games right now, i need a newbie.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
dillonthebunny Wrote:oooooh Skies of Arcadia! whats that like? one of those games ive totally forgotten about, and that I could pick up dead cheap and play on the Wii...

does it live up to todays RPG's?

I have Skies for Dreamcast, it is a great RPG. Pick it up man. I'd love to see a SoA2 some day (There may be hope since the cameos in Valkyria Chronicles) Does it live up to todays stuff? Well it's kind of an inbetweener, the graphics are nice and smooth unlike the choppy stuff from PS1 FF games, but there is almost nothing in the way of voice acting and the battles are old school turn based (My fave but not everyones) However one thing about it that I really enjoyed that was unique was the airship battles.

Oh yeah and I'm playing for PS3:
Afro Samurai
Resistance 2
Fallout 3
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
I've been splitting time between Bioshock and Burnout or CoD:WaW with friends. But I've been extremely short on free-time lately.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Prince of Persia and Flower. Killzone 2 next week.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I am only playing Lost Odyssey at the moment. I am up to 101 hours, have recently beaten the 6 sorcerers and am grinding so I can get through the Temple of Enlightenment. Damn those beasties are tough.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
I finally rented LEGO Batman for the PSP after playing through the demo like 10 times. I also started a new game of gta san andreas. Someone was talking about it the other day, and I have never finished it, so I thought "hey, why not"
[Image: Buzzkiller.png]
"Everyones got to have the sickness, 'Cause everyone seems to need the cure" :band:
Ryan H. Wrote:Still playing Half Life 2 on PC. Up to Nova Prospekt, and I have to say the mouse definitely makes it easier to take down choppers.

I go back and play that game frequently. Despite the bastards that made it, it is one of the best ever. You will love the gravity gun when you get to the citidel. Wink
[Image: Buzzkiller.png]
"Everyones got to have the sickness, 'Cause everyone seems to need the cure" :band:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,290 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,701 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,022 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,739 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 765 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 1,010 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 958 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,169 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,182 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  It's the year 2000 what are you playing? =) Arnold K. (Admin) 17 1,372 05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Ðåñ†ë ¼