Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
Trying out Skyforge not bad for a free game
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrueAssassin86x's post:
  • Sidular
Playing destiny 2 and loving it, totally hooked. There's a few niggles here and there but I'm really having a blast.. on with frosty, deadman and ch1nook, normally I don't like many online compete games, but with D2 it feels different, you can talk crap, shoot the breeze and still play the game like a boss. 
I think they have missed a trick with the new look crucible but they're adding more than they are nurfing at the moment so i think give it a year and the game will be even better than it is now.

I haven't been around for a long time at psxe for reasons that will not be aired here, but my love and addiction to games hasn't changed... Way too many games to mention that I'm playing.

But that being said, I'm stoked about dragon's dogma that's out weds, loved it on the ps3 and I think that it's not going to lose anything on the ps4... hope not anyway!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
[-] The following 1 user Likes dillonthebunny's post:
  • Spartan119
So playing dragon's dogma! My avatar is as cute as she ever was, the game looks great considering it's just a HD remaster. Control wise, feels like sturdy 60fps, smooth hell... I'm enjoying it a lot.

I'll be dividing my time between this and destiny 2, I have battlefront 2 on prerder so the closed beta starts in a couple of days, looking forward to the space fights!! Just hope that like Luke I can stay on target and not move on to another game while playing these two...err three.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

Spent some time on battlefront 2 beta, is it possible to look better than the first game? Its bloody impressive. Story looks great, the mp that I played was a lot of fun but it's basically added the Bells and whistles that the first game missed. I still think they have screwed up with flight controls, there's being different and setting trends and then there's battlefront's x-wing controls... I'm not a fan.

This weekend is all about trying to finish up my review of Gundam Versus so I can get back to playing Forza 7 and Destiny 2.

Forza 7 is so very, very good.
Forza 7? Possibly the only game id love to play out of the Xbox exclusives, everything else is either cross compatible or I'm personally not interested.

So GT Sport out tomorrow on PS4, loved the demo/beta... Brought project cars 2 and I'm just not loving it, played the GT Sport beta and it was like putting on your favourite glove. PC2 I think would be amazing with a decent wheel, time spent and a good long weekend. GT was just an old friend, popping over for a cup of tea. I don't consider myself as a hardcore driving fan, love driving games but I like the lighter side of things

Played the new south park game, liking it so far, a little different in a few areas but overall it's standard. What will define it is the comedy and how sharp it is... So far so good.

Also dug in to megaton rainfall... And what a weird game that is! I think I like it, I think it's really good... But for every part of the game so far it's been a hate/love relationship. Hate the graphics... Oh actually theyre pretty good. Hate opening... Oh maybe it wasn't so bad. Hate the way you shoot the bad guys, oh wait... That's cool. ..I just don't know what I really feel.

Well if you have a decent enough PC, you can play Forza 7 that way. I don't mess around with Xbox anymore, because they have zero exclusives once you have a good enough PC.
I still say Sunset Overdrive is a system seller for the Xbox One, but to each their own I suppose. (you can't get it on PC)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing This Weekend? Spartan119 25 385 10-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: farfus
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,347 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,764 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,070 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,783 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 845 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 1,066 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 1,037 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,267 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,281 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00