Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
Lol, sounds awesome! Really looking forward to the changes, we need psxe's voice on metacritic.. and it was great to see it in print there, keep up the solid work!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
[-] The following 1 user Likes dillonthebunny's post:
  • Spartan119
(10-02-2017, 10:01 PM)dillonthebunny Wrote: Well it's Ryan's review that I saw on metacritic that got me back here, last I heard psxe was wasteland, I had no idea about the new management and focus.. I'm excited!

In the old days when people didn't want to talk about games they would just start a thread and chat, I miss that. So I'm really stoked about the new direction of the place.

I think once people understand the changes that we will get some quality folk in here.. I'll be spreading the word for sure.

It's seriously awesome to see you back here, Dillon. Hopefully more people will find their way back here over time!

(10-01-2017, 09:42 PM)dillonthebunny Wrote: Just got my third character to level 20 in destiny 2, so I can now join all the factions which is cool. 

I have so many games that I've not even tried yet, so as a goal I will try at least one new game every other day until I've done them all, lol.

Today was neon drive, had some fair reviews and I brought it ages ago... So yeah, I really wish I hadn't. It was dreadful. Just why! Is it a music game? Music was rubbish. Driving game? Couldn't drive. Puzzle game? Only puzzle I found was why did I buy this. 

Add BionicNinjas on PSN and we'll shoot the crap out of some Cabal together Smile
Knock em dead!
(10-02-2017, 10:01 PM)dillonthebunny Wrote: Well it's Ryan's review that I saw on metacritic that got me back here, last I heard psxe was wasteland, I had no idea about the new management and focus.. I'm excited!

In the old days when people didn't want to talk about games they would just start a thread and chat, I miss that. So I'm really stoked about the new direction of the place.

I think once people understand the changes that we will get some quality folk in here.. I'll be spreading the word for sure.
interestingly not only the forum, but the main site went nose up by the end of last year. The new management has pulled this place up from the depths of non existence! I noticed Ben had thrown in the towel and posted in the where the hell thread that psxe was literally a husk floating in cyberspace!
(10-07-2017, 12:28 PM)farfus Wrote:

interestingly not only the forum, but the main site went nose up by the end of last year. The new management has pulled this place up from the depths of non existence! I noticed Ben had thrown in the towel and posted in the where the hell thread that psxe was literally a husk floating in cyberspace!

Hopefully this mystical new management is what everyone wants and hopes for. Seriously, I'd hate to let this community down, even if the community is arguably in shambles. 

Lots of rebuilding is in order, which might mean bringing in new faces, rather than trying to bring back the older guys. I imagine that a lot of the older members simply moved on to other things, and aren't even aware of PSXE's revival. I honestly have very little means of contacting them, so I'm just looking towards the future instead. If anybody else on here has a way to bring back some of the older guys, by all means, give them the news of our revival. 

Quote:The report of my death was an exaggeration- Mark Twain, 1897
(yes, that is the original and accurate quote - what you've likely heard was a misquote) 
Sidular it's fantastic that you have brought revival and over time there will be growth. It will be mostly new members but there should be some oldies but goodies' drop in for cameo's at least. I saw biker saint posted a while back, I am assuming we could try dropping a few of the oldies a PM and see what they are up to nowadays. Let's see what happens over the next few weeks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing Right Now? dillonthebunny 5,567 353,698 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Sidular
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,347 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,764 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,070 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,783 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 845 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 1,066 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 1,037 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,267 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,281 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00