What is wrong with this forum?
It goes down more often than a drunk cheerleader on spring break.

I'm not trying to be a a ****, but damn this forum has issues. It was down for almost a month, now it goes on and off. It's a gamble when I come here that the site will, I dunno, BE HERE.

Why is the forum always messed up? I think your loyal readers deserve an answer.

Why don't you give us one?
Was wondering this as well, past two days I haven't been able to get here.
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
ya rly...

I've started keeping a 1d20 next to my computer...If I roll a save, I try the forums... Otherwise I keep trying to find poor replacements.
Its had problems in the past, they definitely aint going away, either...
First of all, the forums never went down in about two years time until we lost our server back when they were down for a month late last year. Secondly, we're on a new server now and last I checked - and I check literally a dozen times a day - the first time the forum went down since we got the new server was in the past couple of days.

It was a quick fix and it's back. Nobody should have any problem now, but we'll certainly keep an eye on it.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
The only reason the forum went down this past time was due to a reason which was beyond our control. Our host did some work on our virtual node and shut down the server, but didn't restart it.

The previous time was due to the guy we had hosting it disappearing off of the face of the earth and us not having access to the data. :\

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To condense the forum or not? dillonthebunny 30 17,259 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Forum FAQ Ryan H. 67 24,012 04-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: robodaddy-o
  Off Topic Forum baseballdude_ 4 1,097 09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Let's get this forum more active SHADOW 26 2,159 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  multimedia, PS3 and the forum. Russell Burrows 0 738 07-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  why doesn't this website have a for sale/wanted forum thingy? aaronleo 0 924 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Not for forum, but for site dandan 0 965 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  uhh...something is wrong Chimeran92 0 855 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  To condense forum or not? Arnold K. (Admin) 0 13,270 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Linking to my forum in my sig Ryan H. 0 708 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: