Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's Your Favorite PS2 Game?
Mine is Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty...followed close by MGS3 Snake Eater and Final Fantasy X and XII
in no order...

GT3
GT4
GTA3
GTAVC
GTASA
Ico
SotC
Dark Chronicles
TenchuWoH
SC2
SC3
Okami
BLACK
Killzone
BFMC

....And so many i havent mentioned!!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Hard to say, but i loved the Fatal Frame series on ps2, will think about it some more....... im still discovering the answer to that question...
MGS 3. Why does no one love this game? It is the best MGS to me.
If I could combine all 3 GTAs into one game, I'd say it's that one. But if not, it's definitely Final Fantasy X followed closely by Final Fantasy XII, with both God of Wars coming up next. Then I guess it goes something like-

Gran Turismo 3 and 4
Metal Gear Solid 3: Guns of the Patriots
Suikoden III and V
Shadow of the Colossus
Champions of Norrath
Hot Shots Golf 3 and Fore!
Resident Evil 4
Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Devil May Cry
The Onimushas
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance I and II
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Twisted Metal: Black
Red Faction
Dragon Quest VIII
Amplitude
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:The Onimushas

Sweet. I thought I was one of the only people in the universe who love those games. Except the latest one, that one sucked. Takeshi Kaneshiro (I believe that's his name) who does the voice for Samanosuke is now an underwear model for Calvin Klein, lol.
Superjew Wrote:Sweet. I thought I was one of the only people in the universe who love those games. Except the latest one, that one sucked. Takeshi Kaneshiro (I believe that's his name) who does the voice for Samanosuke is now an underwear model for Calvin Klein, lol.

That, I didn't know...and I'm not sure I needed to know it. LOL

And I loved Onimushas 1-3. They were great fun, IMO.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
They were, but whatever the last one was called was pretty lame. I played it all the way through, but meh. It wasn't Onimusha. Felt like a bad spin off.

The first one was my very first game for the PS2, so I have a certain fondness for it. I remember thinking this game looks incredible, almost like real life. I think I beat it in about 3 hours once, lol. I played it through too many times.

I thought it was funny, so I mentioned it, lol.
Silent Hill 2

Other worthy mentions:
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill 3
Kingdom Hearts 2 is my number one, as for the rest:

Final Fantasy X (legendary)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (I love you Hideo)
God of War 2 (This baby will stay with me till I die)
Killzone (The game is not that great, but you gotta praise it's AI which is good but not better than Killzone 2, even in Killzone, you can't just storm your enemy like you always do in Halo, it's suicide doing that.)

That's my top 5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Console wars. Your favorite? Let's time travel... Arnold K. (Admin) 20 4,871 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Last Post: JustDeck09
  The best downloadable game is being released on the VC today Mr. SunburnMan 8 2,027 02-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Xeele
  Favorite Playstation game of all time? Ryan H. 60 10,571 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Last Post: marknemesis
  Game for Kids? dandan 9 1,674 07-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post: farfus
  Game Boy Color Discussion Kid 0 1,066 01-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Kid
  Game help PLEASE ragelllca 1 1,222 09-17-2007, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Metrod Prime 3: Finally a hardcore Wii game Mr. SunburnMan 4 1,453 09-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  can somebody help me to play a game?? neilcable 2 1,292 08-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Buy this game... Magoosh! 7 2,179 07-11-2007, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  whats your latest PSP game? dillonthebunny 0 61,656 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: