Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the hell is everyone at??????
(03-25-2017, 10:32 PM)farfus Wrote: Thanks for the response, guys! Lot of great people were here, too many to count. All people enjoying a lot of the same video game entertainment. I was a huge ps1 fan and from there the interest slowed noticeably. But because so many of us had gotten to know each other we would hang out to talk about anything, especially technology related! Although older I've always had a lot of interest in technology related topics. I still have many old games and they are worth$.  But some of the members had huge collections! Ok let's hear from more members, I recall Zidane/bryan well, always wanted to differ with most of us.

Great to see a revival effort!
(05-12-2017, 10:02 AM)farfus Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 10:32 PM)farfus Wrote: Thanks for the response, guys! Lot of great people were here, too many to count. All people enjoying a lot of the same video game entertainment. I was a huge ps1 fan and from there the interest slowed noticeably. But because so many of us had gotten to know each other we would hang out to talk about anything, especially technology related! Although older I've always had a lot of interest in technology related topics. I still have many old games and they are worth$.  But some of the members had huge collections! Ok let's hear from more members, I recall Zidane/bryan well, always wanted to differ with most of us.

Great to see you back! I won't let this wonderful website and community die. Big Grin
(05-12-2017, 08:30 PM)Sidular Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 10:02 AM)farfus Wrote:

Great to see you back! I won't let this wonderful website and community die. Big Grin

Thanks Sindular, I was on a old site and the former admin emailed former members, it was a fun reunion. Although I only play HayDay on my kindle fire I always had a great time here. It was good to see some familiar names recently and will be checking in to see how its going!
It will take time to get it back to it's former glory but with help we can do this Smile
(05-14-2017, 12:58 PM)tlpn99 Wrote: It will take time to get it back to it's former glory but with help we can do this Smile

Hey T how's it going? I remember us chatting a fair bit when I did my London jaunt! Hard to believe it's been ten years already almost. Hope your well, I got a response from frostface the other day, told him the forum is trying to revive! Let's keep this going!
Yeah im good. Wow 10 years I remember that, not spoken to Frosty for ages,we kinda drifted apart. We were playing different games a lot of the time.
Yeah lets get the forum going again. Smile
I'm trying to work on a new totally awesome design for the forum as well. No idea when it'll be done, but trust me; it's gonna be epic!
What's up, everybody Smile
(05-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Spartan119 Wrote: What's up, everybody Smile

hey Ryan how you doing man? I'm visiting my sister in Ca gonna go to nephews college graduation tomorrow! Would love hearing how your doing, your life has taken multiple paths!!!
(05-19-2017, 05:05 PM)farfus Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Spartan119 Wrote: What's up, everybody Smile

hey Ryan how you doing man? I'm visiting my sister in Ca gonna go to nephews college graduation tomorrow! Would love hearing how your doing, your life has taken multiple paths!!!

Doing well, man. Things have been pretty crazy since we were all posting here last. Got full custody of my son, he and I moved back to Denver. Finally got to move home after 10 years on the coasts. Took a job with a construction software company and now I have to learn a bunch of dead programming languages like Fortran 77 lol.

Glad to see you're still around and kickin', man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hell has frozen over! Pigs are flying! A Street Fighter Movie SEQUEL is in the works. Arnold K. (Admin) 22 1,389 04-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  Holy hell!! I was selected for Planetside beta!! YES! YES! YES! Arnold K. (Admin) 21 1,657 04-05-2003, 01:07 PM
Last Post: farfus
  DUB+PSP=Hell Yeah!!! Mista 0 601 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Hell's Highway... Mista 0 1,020 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game for Life or Burn the Hell Out? TheWorldEnds 0 900 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What the hell Sony? SHADOW 0 2,961 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: