Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all has purchased warhawk?
I just purchased mine today from walmart.com should receive friday.:rox:
what do you think? worth the money?

anyone else got this?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:what do you think? worth the money?

anyone else got this?

It looks to be worth the money for me from videos I will have to wait till later this week until I get my blu-ray copy to see even more.
oh where for art thou warhawk.. i wait for thee at midnight, you never arrived... I now sit at work, you git.. WHERE ARE YOU! :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its OUT!!!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I have it now, but I'm finishing Bioshock before I fire it up. Smile
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
lol.... really? fair play. Bioshock looks one hell of a game.. looking forward to that non PS3 version coming out or Bioshock2 Wink

Warhawk, its good.. i mean really good. im taking to the skies like a bird and wow im a skitty wee thing, but i love it so.

you can practice offline, thats what ive been doing. the controls arent 'that' normal for FPS/Flying game.. but at least theyre intelligent.

remember in Battlefield M2 if you wanted something cool like a chopper, you had to fight for one, not here.. theres plenty to go round Big Grin

we need a clan though!!

Ben, can you get AK to sort one out for PSXE?..

AK.. if youre reading this, can you make one? or Val, do you have WH?

we need to stamp our mark on online WH!

i would make one, but i just dont feel its my place to make one.. like RFOM. GRAW2 doesnt matter seeing as its just me here who as it :lol:

The beta was awesome fun, so I knew I had to get the game. But Bioshock is just plain incredible, and I really want to finish.

If Arnold wants to create a clan, he can, but I won't be playing probably until next week. Val doesn't appear to have any interest in Warhawk, though.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
lol... if AK doesnt then i'll probably start one, it will be good for Psxe.

yeh, its a great game... and you can just see it getting bigger and better as times go on.

online gaming isnt for everyone, i know i go through times where i would much rather play offline. but i dont know.. WH is different from GWAR or R6 online.

I got it, but i only managed to play 2 games last night before I went out.
Both flying and boy do I suck!
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
thank god you can practice offline!! thats what ive been doing..

i still suck, but i dont crash and die as soon as i get in the warhawk anymore Big Grin lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 6,150 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,754 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,194 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Warhawk DM with me? Matticus85 43 5,308 10-30-2007, 05:00 AM
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 2,016 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,835 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,068 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: