Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wipeout HD
I will download it and play it, I haven't played every single Wip3out but I do like them and want this for the graphics and futuristic candy color looks, throphies and custom soundtrack.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

what an amazing PSN week!!!

Burnout Paradise, Burnout Leg, Burnout Dom... MegaMan... oh and WIPEOUT!!!

Wipeout is so good.. so so good. tho the ships a lil larger on the track than in older games, but it follows fusion on that one.

on top of all this theres also a FREE mmo called Angelloveonline from the Jp store!

anyway, back to Wipeout!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Damn it. It needs to hurry and come out here before I have to go to work.
"I'm the body with the coroner, Many friends yet still a loner."

"Black then white are all i see in my infancy. Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me."
I am The Giver. Thank you Tool.
They really added a lot of content today, must be new record at least for europe store. Will download WipEout and Megaman 9. My brother should download Video Game quiz for buzz hehe.

Anyone want to play WipEout online i am game, just add:BlinkBoy
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

got your invite BB, im just transfering some films, then going to give Angelloveonline a bash.. so if youre on later i will lose to you, i mean play ya! lol..
I have megaman.. its cool, tho only played it til the Wipeout was downloaded.. so i havemty played much to be honest.

im very happy with Wipeout.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

downloading Now!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I could scream right now, as I watch my internet go gimpy f'ing slow... I dunno if it's the PSN or my internet, or both, but this is going soooooooo slllllllooooow to download. I could have driven to the mall and been back by now xD
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

well, Mr Zap.. you got to yet?

YES! I got it!

I've played 1 single player game, 3 games online (2nd, 2nd, and 4th), and 1 Zone (reached 23)

As I said, I'd post a review too fast for Ben!

My review...

IT'S THE RUSH OF A LIFETIME!
THE ULTIMATE RACING GAME IS ONLY ON THE PS3

Well i got the game played through the first portion of the campaign. This game is ****ing hard. I'm not a racing enthusiast by any means but this is one of the most difficult racers I've ever played. I hate the default controls for this game. I switched it up to make R2 accelerate, and R1 fire. It made things a tad bit easier.

I'm playing NOOB level with the pilot assist on, and i'm getting my ass kicked. I can definately feel myself improving though. which is good. After I started to get the hang of it a bit I started to win some golds, except in zone. That is extreme. Now that I've played a good 7 different 1P events I can say that this is definately a solid game. Don't know if it is up there with Burnout and Grid (which I have yet to play) but it is an absolute MUST HAVE FOR 20 BUCKS.

Just wanted to add in that I love the way this game handles music. It echoes in tunnels and drops out a bit when you're in mid air. I love that. I immediately started playing with my own music so I don't know if the soundtrack is any good.

If you're on the fence about this game grab it. I've never gotten such a quality product for so little money before.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wipeout HD update: Dont download it! dillonthebunny 0 1,754 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  wipeout HD keeps freezing on me! chicko1983 0 1,737 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reinstalling Welcome back Wipeout not working Helgso 0 3,272 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: