Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wipeout HD
latest patch is live.. Fury is coming thursday... good times ahoy!

the new patch is quality, they have certainly taken a leaf out of GG's books and given us a decent Patch, let alone what Fury brings... cant wait for that, looks like you can race in Zone.. that should be awesome.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
LOL, good job being this old thread back, was just about to go digging for it!

I got FURY on release day as intended. It's everything an expansion should be imo. A genuine addition, building on the same foundation, and taking steps to make it a slightly new experience. Simply fantastic!

Had my ex's 9yr daughter over this weekend, and I got her into playing it. Considering her low gaming skill, with a few rounds, she's getting the hang of the basics. Although still doesn't use air brakes. She handled Vemon, Flash, and Rapier quite well finishing no more than about 15 seconds behind me. Even managed to finish a race on Phantom, although I lapped her that time. Hehe, she has potential I think, especially considering she did that without assist on.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Couldn't agree more, what a fantastic package Wipeout Fury is! New tracks, ships, race types, 80 new races, and even new music. I couldn't be happier!
Haven't had a lot of time with this new expansion but what I've played of it has been very, very enjoyable. I end up playing late at night so I'm not all there but damn them new tracks and ships are sexy. Now to get all of the skins because I suck at trophies.
its got a greatly improved online buddy system too.. love it.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
yeah I need to make some buddies on the other side of the pond so you guys can teach me how to actually be good at this game! :rox:
this may sound a little dumb and I feel a bit embarrassed about asking but how do you pass the first level?
I have won all the events (gold medals) and have something like 18pts/18pts from 6 events, if I remember correctly.
I assumed the new levels would unlock once I cleared the first level.
I did it in about an hour and havent played the game since cause I couldnt figure out what was going on.
^ ^ Click on circle and then move to the right, next event?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wipeout HD update: Dont download it! dillonthebunny 0 1,796 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  wipeout HD keeps freezing on me! chicko1983 0 1,769 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reinstalling Welcome back Wipeout not working Helgso 0 3,316 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: