Your E3 editorial piece
I really liked this article because you could really tell Ben was very excited about all of it. It really shows in your writing.

Just wondering though, do you have an editor? I saw a few mistakes here and there that looked... well... sloppy. I feel bad for saying it, and I'm sure you have a deadline, just thought I'd put it out there.

http://www.psxextreme.com/feature/298.html
Im sure things do slip by and mistakes are made, but sloppy?

Personally i dont see that.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I am the editor. I often post something and then re-read it to see how it looks live, and if there are problems, I go back and fix them. You may have read it before I had a chance to do that.

But I'll just say that we're all human, and my history as an entertainment journalist speaks for itself. Smile
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I wouldn't have mentioned it, and like I said, I'm sure you're very busy. Especially this week, I just thought I'd mentioned it because there were a lot of mistakes for a writing piece. Thought I'd just give you a heads up. Next time I'll just e-mail you instead, lol.