Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys?
personally im lovin it!

but i have some a couple of rather major gripes with it.. one of these is that the servers keep going down!!!

and 2nd.. im finding joining ranked games a chore.. and i mean that in the biggest sense of the word. i can try to join a ranked game 30 times just so that it lets me in just once!!

apparently i can sort this by opening up some ports etc etc.. but why should i. seems theres many many many people in the same boat, so its a problem that should be sorted out at the Warhawk end.. not my PC.

anyway, that over with, i must say that this has rapidly becoming my fav game on the PS3.. and most certainly the game of choice for online gaming, tho GRAW and RFOM/R6 offer a different exp online.

what do you guys prefer? foot, vehicle or air? for me its Rockets and Air... most of my ribbons/medals are from taking down craft with the rocket launchers and laying mines in the sky...

what a game though!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I am absolutely loving it!

At first I was thinking not that good, but it didnt help that i was awful and didnt know what I was doing and there is a bit of a learning curve to it.
Once your used to everything, its a blast!

I know what you mean Dillon about trying to join some games.
It says there is 25 people out of 32 in a game yet it still take about 5 attempts to actually join it!
I have actually been trying to join a game for about 10 minutes on occassions, but thats my only gripe with it too.

I'm loving playing the Zones type matches at the minute and Capture The Flags.
I prefer being on foot or in a jeep.. I do like flying but Im not that good at it.
Missiles seem to destroy me in 1 hit yet 3 of mine dont take them down lol
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
I have only downloaded it so I don't have the blu ray headset yet.

I like being on ground with rocket launcher or sniper rifle.
But i can maneuver the aircraft pretty ok, but if I get chased by 2-3 others I get stressed out and crash or missile hit.

If you guys want to play with me my PSN ID: BlinkBoy
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

cool... will do. yeh, things can get really hot under the collar when it comes to flying and being chased by a rocket.. i get stressed too.

i need to learn to fly and dodge well.. its a skill, and i dont have it nailed just yet.

but give me a SAM and im well away.. basically, i will defend the base like no other! lol.

all round its a superb game, through and through.. I just hope this update really sorts out the ranking.

as for the non joining of maps/teams etc.. DK has had word from Sony, apparently we might se an update very soon for that, it cant come quick enough for me!!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I think its a brilliant game...Ya have to expect some teething problems when the game first comes out, no game is perfect STRAIGHT away, your always gona get some kinda problem!! Thats life! They will sort it
dillonthebunny Wrote:personally im lovin it!

but i have some a couple of rather major gripes with it.. one of these is that the servers keep going down!!!

and 2nd.. im finding joining ranked games a chore.. and i mean that in the biggest sense of the word. i can try to join a ranked game 30 times just so that it lets me in just once!!

apparently i can sort this by opening up some ports etc etc.. but why should i. seems theres many many many people in the same boat, so its a problem that should be sorted out at the Warhawk end.. not my PC.

anyway, that over with, i must say that this has rapidly becoming my fav game on the PS3.. and most certainly the game of choice for online gaming, tho GRAW and RFOM/R6 offer a different exp online.

what do you guys prefer? foot, vehicle or air? for me its Rockets and Air... most of my ribbons/medals are from taking down craft with the rocket launchers and laying mines in the sky...

what a game though!

Hmmm tough one...I like running around on the ground with a rocket launcher taking out planes, but I also like going up somewhere high and sniping, or maybe running people over in jeeps...actually, I like everything on there...so much variety!
After playing around last night, the ONLY games I have trouble joining are the highlighted blue ones that start SCEE or whatever.
I take it these are just the standard games by Sony?
If there are 28 out of 32 in one ill be lucky to get connected.
But if I join one of the games someone has created and there are 17 players out of 18 I usually get in, so I find that a bit wierd.

Does anyone know aswel, with the blue highlighted games, what does it mean in brackets when it says LV2 and LV4?

3 Forum Tokens
not sure.. but i think the blue ones are the ranked games...

did you get my invite?

I checked yesterday at about 5pm and didnt have an invite then.
I didnt check late last night though.
Will do later.

We need to get in a game together!
Its annoying how you cant message in-game and to my knowledge you cant create parties like you could on Resistance or invite your buddies to your created games.

3 Forum Tokens
that might change.. as in the msg system.

but yeh, it was around 11pm when i posted the invite. i posted you one and Arnold one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 6,152 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,195 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Warhawk DM with me? Matticus85 43 5,308 10-30-2007, 05:00 AM
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 2,016 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
  Who all has purchased warhawk? GOREDDEVILS 19 2,267 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Guys you must see this, LOL!!! SamSamurai 0 802 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,835 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,068 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  WHat do you guys thing (the state of JRPGs being bashed in reviews these days) duomaxwell007 0 8,550 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: