Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 5 Average
whats your latest PSP game?
bit bored.. thought I would post, and see what you guys have got thats new...

my new ones are Key of Heaven (kingdom of Paradise) and Syphon filter: DM

Sf is superb, and Key of Heaven is ok... KOH is quite deep in terms of moves and stuff... but doesnt look that great, and plays ok. its growing on me tho.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Dillon, did you get SF from the US??

Did it come with the headset??

I like the look of it may pick it up.
theres two games that define the PSP imo.. thats GTA and SF...

again imo SF is far better than what Omega strain was. just superb.

I did get it from the states via Ebay, but it didnt come with a head set . i would really like one as it would work with Socom too...

SF tho.. what a game! its just complete. where as all the other games I have seem just a tad limited in some ways .. you know, slightly resticted from the ps2, which is understandable seeing as it not a ps2! lol.. but I think if Dark Mirror was a ps2 game, it would still look, play and feel better than the last SF game to grace the mother console.

its a must buy if you ask me.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Ditto to Dilly.... Syphon Filter is the BEST GAME ON PSP hands down...... I'm gonna get the Socom headset to use for it and WI-FI MAX in like two weeks... I scraped Socom for this... I play Socom on PS2 enough, and SF is just a different game. It feels VERY polished, (graphics are freaking gorgeous!!) and the controls are VERY intuitive.

This game is why you bought a PSP!!!!!
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!
All this talk of SF lately is driving me nuts! I'm gonna have to trade in GTA:LCS and go buy SF, that's all there is to it.

Frankly, I got bored with GTA about two weeks after I got it.

The only other PSP game I've got is NFS: UR. That's a solid game. I've put in a gob of hours on it, and it's been really enjoyable. The customizing of the vehicles is definitely pruned down from the PS2 NFS:Underground, but the gameplay itself is quite good. Really, the only thing missing is the vibration (I do miss that when playing the PSP).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
I agree, Syphon Filter is an incredible game. It is definitely a PS2 calibre title. Another game I'm playing these days is Me and My Katamari. It's my first Katamari game (aside from playing a demo for the first one once), and I'm having a load of fun with it. Once I'm done with either of these games, I'll be looking to pick up Untold Legends 2, though the recent news of there being no MP3 support is rather disappointing.
[Image: Banner-final2.jpg]
I never got my psp football game (soccer to all you others lol) and never got the new slim psp2 Sad I whored my income tax to ipod and cds. With a new Dieselboy cd coming out April 4th and the new FFXI expansion on April 19th my money is set in stone lol. I did get to silver in Hotshots golf again, so I'm close to my game save that was wiped. Big Grin
yeh, im going to get Katamari when its out here, I was going to get it on import, but got SF instead...

GABE IS BACK! lol.. thank god!

Mista/Iue.. you unlocked the Bangkok Bonus missions yet? lol.. how hard? but what fun!!! Big Grin Smile Big Grin

Kingdom of Paradise is starting to be good now. im actually quite enjoying it.. tho its probably because I train in Wudan arts, and the game is kinda centered around that, tho its not really a 'traditional martial arts game' but its a good game. tho it has taken me 4 hours to realise this.. so maybe im brainwashed? lol.. nah, its a good action rpg.

NFS... whats that like? I have Burnout and RR.. was thinking of getting OutRun today, as its just been released. the reviews ive seen are solid ones too... but at the end of the day its not Burnout, and I think I would probably get a lil bored of it, tho I will pick it up for sure one day.

svosen... youre bored with GTA? dont you ever play multiplayer? I must admit, I play that a lot at work, lol.. no I dont drive buses.

its superb! but if you dont play that, then I can see how it could get a bit stale, tho I do love LCS myself.

Edit: has anyone read any reviews on Splinter cell for the psp? baaaad or what!?! im really surprised. I cant help thinking that one day I might pick it up.. but from what ive been reading, its not really worth a try at full price.

Dillon: I don't have BB, or access to WiFi (except for hotspots that charge by the hour). Nor do I know anyone else who owns a PSP. So, no multiplayer anything, for me Sad

I would love to have BB at home. I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy reading sports & news on the PSP around the house, instead of being chained to the desk :mad:

I just traded of LCS today, actually. Will likely end up buying SF, but time wil tell.

NFSU: Rivals is a really solid game. It's cheap, too (<$25 used), so I definitely think it's worth picking up. Especially if you liked the Underground games for PS2. Haven't played any Burnout games, so I can't compare them; sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
well, if you ever need a cheap great racer, Burnout Leg is superb.. basically its Burnout 1-3 on the psp!! how can you go wrong!?! lol

yeah, I may pick up NFS, i liked Midnight club, but a minute between loading and playing.... i basically had to sell it, just to keep my sanity!

thats a shame about GTA, i play with mates at work at lunch time.. no matter what game mode we play, it just ends up being a deathmatch, lol. really really good.

but i reckon they will sort out a better multplayer system for the next game.. fingers crossed its Vice City!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's Your Favorite PS2 Game? Luan 21 6,385 01-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: setlogix
  The best downloadable game is being released on the VC today Mr. SunburnMan 8 2,027 02-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Xeele
  Favorite Playstation game of all time? Ryan H. 60 10,570 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Last Post: marknemesis
  Game for Kids? dandan 9 1,673 07-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post: farfus
  Game Boy Color Discussion Kid 0 1,066 01-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Kid
  Game help PLEASE ragelllca 1 1,222 09-17-2007, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Metrod Prime 3: Finally a hardcore Wii game Mr. SunburnMan 4 1,453 09-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  can somebody help me to play a game?? neilcable 2 1,292 08-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Buy this game... Magoosh! 7 2,179 07-11-2007, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Best DS Game Ever! Gabriel013 0 2,942 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: