Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need A Great Controller
I partially agree, Saltine. The original controllers certainly seem to work better than most, but they are not necessarily more comfortable. I've apparently got larger-than-average hands, so the original controllers are too small for me to use comfortably.

I found the most comfortable controller to be the Interact Stormchaser, and I've tried several now. If you've got 'normal sized hands, just stick with the original. If you're feeling the need to stand out (whatever...) - go crazy: buy a purple one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by nice shirt
i thought u were crazy broke? why dont u save ur money and get DMC2?

It's not only DMC2. I got a list of games. I think I will will wait for it when it's in $20 dollars.
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Quote:Originally posted by Arnold K. (EIC)
Here's a good one, Stanley. Go for this.

http://madcatz.com/MadCatz/product_detai...ct_id=8246

I don't realy like it. THanks Arnold!
PSX Extreme 4 Life
what about that logitech 2.4 ghz controller. I saw some review for it on TV and they said it was like the best of the wireless controllers. but its like $60, thats the problem.
Stanley, you don't need a special controller to be special, or feel like you're number one. Anyone can have the biggest, ugliest, shittiest controller out there. That doesn't make them special, it just makes them someone who wasted their money on crap.

Stick with the Dual Shock 2, and let your ability say you're 'number 1'.
If you wanna be different just get a green or blue dual shock controller, but if your really serious about getting a wireless the madcatz is the one I'd get, cuz I'm pretty sure they got a 5 year warrenty, and I've used madcatz for awhile now for an extra 4th controller and I had one back in the psx days too.
Quote:Originally posted by Ryan Hartmann
Stanley, you don't need a special controller to be special, or feel like you're number one. Anyone can have the biggest, ugliest, shittiest controller out there. That doesn't make them special, it just makes them someone who wasted their money on crap.

Stick with the Dual Shock 2, and let your ability say you're 'number 1'.

NO! I DON'T NEESD A SPECIAL CONTROLLER TO BE NUMBER ONE IN PLAYING MY GAMES. HELL NO.

I just, I just.. how it be when playing a game with a wireless controlle, no corde. So I want a wireless controller. I think I will tell sony about the project of the next console PS3, to do wireless controller, cool!
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Yeah I can just see it....

Sony: "Shit guys, I just got a message from Stanley saying that we should make the controller for the PS3 wireless, better get to work on it now!"
Anyone seen this new controler with lil' LCD screen built in?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Controller People Sidular 4 3,613 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Sidular
  Games that make you throw your controller.... TheHighlander 12 3,647 07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Vision-Divine
  Thought some of you may find this new controller interesting (especially Voice) sabbas 17 2,837 03-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Great Article on Chick Gaming protosniper 0 1,127 08-01-2003, 03:31 PM
Last Post: protosniper
  Splinter Cell fokin ownz - Great Investment! jumbo 9 1,723 05-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  I had a great gaming weekend! HannibleL316 9 1,456 04-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Loss of Great Names Odmist 1 1,318 04-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Great Gamecube Deal At Wal Mart!!! PlaystationFan 3 1,611 04-06-2003, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  Black 9!!! PS2!! Looks Great!!! Pictures Inside!!! PlaystationFan 21 3,190 03-28-2003, 11:57 PM
Last Post: nice shirt
  Great Deal At Ebgames!!! PlaystationFan 10 2,912 03-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Last Post: farfus