Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict PSXE's score for Killzone 2
This is all in good fun, just seeing how well we know the guys who review games here, as well as guessing at the content of a game we haven't played. After reading a lot of other reviews, I'm definitely more excited for this game than I was just a week ago, and Arnold's assurance that the GamesRadar vid about the knife is, at the most, very limited in its representation of the gameplay was good to hear. I'm pretty sure Arnold will be the one posting the review, and I'm interested to see what he thinks.

Going off of what I know of Arnold as a journalist and what I've seen of the game so far, I'm guessing PSXE will score the game a..... let's see... a 9.1.

Place your bets! Winner gets, um, nothing at all.
Arnold is quite harsh which is good, but I think(or more hope) that this one will melt his heart, Im thinking 9.6
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
Hey woah it's DK! Long time no see man.

As for my guess...
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
Darth Koth Wrote:Arnold is quite harsh which is good, but I think(or more hope) that this one will melt his heart, Im thinking 9.6

Hey dude long time no post!
Im trusting Arnie to be his usual harsh self, and give it a solid 7, at least he is being honest! Sup DK???
Dk, stop ignoring me you bugger. Smile

I'll go with a 9.3
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
farfus Wrote:Im trusting Arnie to be his usual harsh self, and give it a solid 7, at least he is being honest! Sup DK???

No way in hell he gives it less than an 8.

I'll BAN MYSELF if he gives it less than 8.
Arnold shall give it a 9.6
High 8s, low 9s. So I'll say 9.

And am I seeing ghosts?
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
I will say a 9.8...

I would score low to mid 9's alone for the online beta we played, if indeed the single player is better (which it damn well should be in terms of graphics and story), then I would say 9.7 and upwards.

But then saying that, there has been plently of time to think and rethink about his review. He probably wrote most of it after playing the game through the first time round, but after you go back again and again over the weeks leading up to the 2nd of Feb.. maybe the gloss has shined off it and the bare bones of reality are exposed?

If that is the case, then I would say 9 - 9.5 would be the score given.

..But I have a feeling we could be talking 9.7 plus here.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new killzone vid.. :) dillonthebunny 1 2,394 08-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Killzone 2 Multiplayer joshhodg 3 1,808 08-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  Killzone 2 Footage Daedusian 0 1,538 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Killzone 2 dillonthebunny 0 6,351 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  KILLZONE 2 OPM Review (56k..No NO!) dillonthebunny 0 6,457 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  "The PSXE Resistance" TheWorldEnds 0 1,699 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What type of DLC would you add Killzone 2 K ash 0 1,565 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Killzone 2 Gamestop pre-order download? psplayer 0 1,560 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I can't buy Killzone 2 :( Sir Shak 0 2,051 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Rejoice Killzone Fans. Akuma07 0 2,246 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: