Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The PSXE Resistance"
Salutations friends, if you post regularly on the psxe site then you know me by now and it's been a pleasure conversing with you folks there and posting my two unofficial article series in the Gaming Discussion forum. Yesterday I expressed a small dream of mine to put together a clan of PSXE warriors to kick ass and take names online in Resistance 2. I was astonished at how well it was recieved in so short a time, people kept popping up saying "I want in!" and so I befriended them with my online PSN DonovanTheICEMAN and sent each an invite to my fledgling clan "The PSXE Resistance." My sincere hope is that it will continue to grow and that we can stay together as a group for the Drop of Killzone 2, we still have a month to go before that and plenty of gaming to do inbetween. If you asked my to join already then you know who you are, but if you haven't and want to sign up just reply to this message with your request. No interested party will be refused entry on any basis, but it is my clan and if you become a nuisance online I will put an end to you because major pains in the ass are something up with which I will not put. (Sorry for the obligatory speech) That said, welcome to the show if you like, or if no one responds to this that's okay too I'm just putting it out there. You guys are the best at a hard time in my life so keep on rockin in the free world. :rox:

PS: If you don't want to bother posting here or aren't registered, you can get into the clan by messaging my PSN or finding the clan online, just search for The PSXE Resistance, tag PSX.
Finally, a resistance movement dedicated to bringing down PSXE! Rise up, my brothers, vive la résistance! Oh, wait, I see what you mean now. Nevermind :uhoh:

The only serious contribution I have to add is that this is the kind of thing that should be in the Playstation Network section instead of Playstation 3. Occasional clan discussions are the only things those pointless forums really get used for. Oh, and if this does take off you could presumably use that same subforum for clan discussions and the like, if you can encourage people to register for the forum.
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:Finally, a resistance movement dedicated to bringing down PSXE! Rise up, my brothers, vive la résistance! Oh, wait, I see what you mean now. Nevermind :uhoh:

The only serious contribution I have to add is that this is the kind of thing that should be in the Playstation Network section instead of Playstation 3. Occasional clan discussions are the only things those pointless forums really get used for. Oh, and if this does take off you could presumably use that same subforum for clan discussions and the like, if you can encourage people to register for the forum.

Thanks for the recommendation benny, I'll move it over there. LoL, I never knew it existed because I've never had to scroll down that far before SmileSmile
Dammit, am I the only one that doesn't have Resistance 2? This is a great idea, though I think people are gonna have a hard time playing R2 when Killzone 2 comes out... Smile

I wasn't really a huge fan of the original Resistance, though I do tend to like FPSs like CoD4 and Bioshock.

I think I better hire this game and try it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resistance 2 beta nice shirt 17 4,418 10-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Resistance - Patch 4 Update on 6/28 - Servers Go Worldwide psxextreme 7 2,453 07-09-2007, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Insane resistance trailer 0 1,196 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  This isn't Resistance SHADOW 0 4,609 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  can resistance 2 be played split screen online? AC-Raven 0 1,862 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Resistance 2 FTheMan 0 2,427 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  SPOILER ALERT: Resistance 2 Spoilerific thread SHADOW 0 3,021 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Predict PSXE's score for Killzone 2 Ryan H. 0 4,049 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony: ‘Resistance Retribution’ Does Not Have a $60 Cheat Code 0 3,192 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  No Plans For Controlling PSP Via Sixaxis Besides ‘Resistance’ Yet 0 2,970 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: