Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you getting sick of Assassins Creed?
mackid1993 Wrote:I also like the Roger Moore years.

I got Brosnan on my #2. But Moore is on my #3, he got style, elegance. The ones with Moore were really feelgood movies.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
frostface Wrote:EA are the same, although I can't help myself to week one purchases for a lot of their games.
That's the difference with their games. And their prices stay up for at least a week or two longer. :p
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
YES, I played AC1 and loved it, it got kind of monotonous but the story and the atmosphere made it enjoyable. AC2 was even better, I found the time period and setting to be much more interesting and the game itself was a huge step forward I thought. And then they announced Brotherhood was coming out a year later and at first I was going to get it, but then when it came out I just didn't want to buy it, probably because I don't think I had finished 2 at that point. AC for me is one of those games that I want to try and experience everything, I've always done all the side missions and additional things that you can do (except for the feathers, those are just a trophy achievement that do nothing to further the story) and as such I spend way more time playing than in any other game I play. Now that Ubisoft has turned it into an annual thing, I find myself not really all that excited to play them. I may get Brotherhood and Revelations some time down the road, but it won't be anytime soon.
[Image: dso8515.png]
Beamboom Wrote:I got Brosnan on my #2. But Moore is on my #3, he got style, elegance. The ones with Moore were really feelgood movies.

That's why I like Moore. He was more of a lighthearted Bond. Still suave and badass, but with a touch of sarcasm.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
Yeah thats why Im not getting it.
Hello
Feel free to add me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick of ps2 online and lagging rooms!!! bgdaddee2002 3 1,207 01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MCMUSICH
  Sick Bastards! Antonio 8 1,111 04-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Last Post: TtTackler
  Tenchu: Time of the Assassins PSXE sheats??!? dillonthebunny 0 818 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassins creed.. NOT friends of 56K clan!! dillonthebunny 0 7,197 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassins Creed2, Ubisoft This is a must!!! Wyndliss 0 1,251 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Getting sick of these console war stories. SHADOW 0 2,118 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2: Venice? The Benny (Macho) 0 1,159 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2 Site Up The Benny (Macho) 0 1,872 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2 magazine scans ! Sir Shak 0 811 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sick and tired of fanboys Jordahn 0 912 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: