Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PS4 News Thread
nice find... Fingers crossed!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Wouldn't be surprised if it is true. But why the hell does the guy in the article keep referring to TLoU as a PS4 title?
Sir Shak Wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if it is true. But why the hell does the guy in the article keep referring to TLoU as a PS4 title?
There are a lot of rumors, based on developer tweets, that many PS3 games will be released as upgraded PS4 games in 2014. Some developers had accidentally posted/tweeted information showing such and later these tweets were retracted.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Leaked images from PlayStation E3 teaser. Real or fake?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/11047-offici...4%20leaked
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
E3 teaser

[youtube]3trQXK8oBS4[/YouTube]
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
Could easily be a fake.
Could easily be real.

We had leaked pics of the controller before that big Playstation event that turned out too legit to quit, so who knows, maybe this is the new PS4. It certainly looks nice. E3 will be the dog's gonads I tells ya!
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
It's fake.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
I think we can expect a LOT of new stuff at E3, the schedule has been released, the Sony Conference is 3 hours long. The longest out of all the press conferences. MS is 2 hours long.

Ironically enough, Sony's conference is, once again, timed perfectly so that the entire world will be able to watch it, unlike the rest of the conferences, which put them all in the early AM in the rest of the world.
I think Sony will go really big on social features and Vita integration. But I think the length of the conference would allow for a sizeable serving of games. From the looks of it, Playstation seems poised to have the best line up of games, for the fourth consecutive generation. All the other peripheral bullshit is an unavoidable curse of the times we live in.