Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gt6
So anyone here still playing that old gen console they call a ps3?

I wasn't until they released Minecraft, then i saw GT6 on the store, thought to myself that even though it's apparently coming to the ps4 that not only would it be ages away but it's also Xmas, and nothing says Christmas morning than some good GT action.

I'm rather surprised how bloody good it looks, i know drive club is going to knock its socks off in terms of looks, but you don't miss what you don't have and GT6 looks far better than GT5. Control wise i think it's the best its ever been.

I'm a little sad there's no used car sales as that was something from the old days that i enjoyed, but i do enjoy clicking through the extensive catalogue of motors on offer.

So anyone else got it? Do you find its fine grinding and buying cars or do you think you will pay for some credits for those really expensive ones? Personally i have no issues with buying credit, but i will try it old skool as for me that what GT all about.:rox:

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I know Ben's been playing it Dillon. I doubt I am going to get it. I hardly touched GT5. Now most of my mates have jumped ship to PS4 even less incentive to get it.
Yeah, though it is apparently coming to the ps4, but by that time we will have drive club , hopefully.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Is this borderline thread necro? Apologies if it is.

I bought it at launch and am still playing it on and off. It's great fun but I take your point on the lack of used cars. It definitely feels more basic in the overall design though I try to roleplay the game so that makes it last longer. If I wanted to do each race only once to try and just get through and complete it the I can imagine it may feel a little lacking.

EDIT:

Also, where is B Spec!!!?
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens