Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last game you completed.
What was the last game you completed?

I'm guilty of buying lots of games and leaving them half done as my attention moves onto other things. I'm going to try harder to get through the backlog but I did finish Mirrors Edge Catalyst over the weekend. Really enjoyed it too.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
The last game I completed was City of Brass, which we will be publishing a review of as soon as the embargo lifts on May 3rd.

Last game I finished on my own time and not for work would be Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. I beat the original back in the day, but I had a lot of fun playing through it again with all the DLC and fancy graphics.
(04-10-2018, 05:42 AM)Spartan119 Wrote: The last game I completed was City of Brass, which we will be publishing a review of as soon as the embargo lifts on May 3rd.

Last game I finished on my own time and not for work would be Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. I beat the original back in the day, but I had a lot of fun playing through it again with all the DLC and fancy graphics.

Sleeping Dogs was amazing  I started it on PS3, rebought it on PS4, never got back to it regretfully. Might have to reinstall it now you've reminded me of it.

Another game I just recently completed was Telltale Batman (season 1). Hands down my favourite Telltale game. Even beats out Wolf Among Us which I also loved.

Finished up The Division tonight. Played the entire thing solo on PC, because the only people playing these days are all level 9 billion and matchmaking is pointless, BUT that made it a really satisfying, if sometimes frustrating, experience. The game does not give one damn if you're playing solo, it will not scale down at all. That means I had to basically be a completionist in every sector I visited, to stay ahead of the level requirements by at least 2-3 levels at all times. It basically forced me to play the game the way Ubisoft probably wants you to play it, by doing everything sector by sector in a clean sweep.

By the time I hit 30, I was pretty unstoppable, though. My turret alone could cut through anything, except the final boss.
(04-13-2018, 03:01 AM)Spartan119 Wrote: Finished up The Division tonight. Played the entire thing solo on PC, because the only people playing these days are all level 9 billion and matchmaking is pointless, BUT that made it a really satisfying, if sometimes frustrating, experience. The game does not give one damn if you're playing solo, it will not scale down at all. That means I had to basically be a completionist in every sector I visited, to stay ahead of the level requirements by at least 2-3 levels at all times. It basically forced me to play the game the way Ubisoft probably wants you to play it, by doing everything sector by sector in a clean sweep.

By the time I hit 30, I was pretty unstoppable, though. My turret alone could cut through anything, except the final boss.

Yeh, it's a pretty good game. Played it at launch but exhausted everything by the end of the first month. I had played with others for the most part so we steamrolled through. It wasn't really all unlike where we're at with Destiny 2 right now tbh when we ran out of things to do once the campaign was clocked. But Ubisoft and Massive paid attention to the concerns of the fans and basically re-jigged the whole game, adding in events and a laundry list of other meaningful changes that have completely paid off. In fact, a lot of Destiny 2 players have moved onto other games, the most notable ones being Warframe, Rainbow 6 Siege and back to The Division. So it gives me hope for the future of Destiny 2 if Bungie get their heads out of their rear ends and completely overhaul it. Though I've also heard that the problems with D2 run a lot deeper in the game development end, so we might have to wait for D3 to get the series back on track.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSXE Game Club (Possible Spoilers) frostface 2 63 04-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: frostface
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 820 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  Most valuable game? farfus 47 8,936 02-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: farfus
  What cartoon would you make a game out of? antscrubber 23 4,646 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 1,415 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 5,206 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 1,133 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 855 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  The 2nd best puzzle game of all time is downloadable on PSN and XBLA Mr. SunburnMan 7 1,700 09-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  The downloadable game story so far Mr. SunburnMan 10 2,402 05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013