Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSXE Game Club (Possible Spoilers)
I'm not sure if this has been done yet on the site but think of this like a book club, but with games.

Maybe we can vote on a game, it doesn't always have to be a new release AAA, though if there's a big one out that month and people are into it that can be the game of the month. We can all come in and share were we're at in the game, share videos of something cool you did or seen in a game, if you're stuck on part ask for advice and just generally share in the experience of one game a month. Maybe there's a sale on in the PSN store and you think people might dig a game you've already played (they don't all have to be new games) and would like others to experience and its cheap, throw out a recommendation and if enough people are interested, that can be the game of the following month. Of course this does open the game up to spoilers and since I'm still finding my way around the new (and improved) forum features, if it's possible to white out spoilers, that might be the way forward. I'm sure we can iron out exactly how this works so throw out some suggestions for a game of the month for May.

I'm going to throw out a suggestion for May since it's cheap on PSN right now and some of you guys might already have it :  Mass Effect: Andromeda. I picked this up recently, it wasn't something I was too interested in from the start and the bad reviews and the general state of the game on release, from what I've heard anyway, was really poor. I'm only a little further in than the open tutorial area, so way too soon to have an opinion, though first impressions are that it doesn't feel like a AAA game worthy of the Mass Effect name and budget, yet I'm finding it's flaws quite entertaining. So does this sound like a game you guys can get behind for next month's PSXE Game Club ? I'll leave the floor open for suggestions.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Count me in, but I'd be playing Andromeda through EA Access on PC.
(04-11-2018, 07:37 AM)Spartan119 Wrote: Count me in, but I'd be playing Andromeda through EA Access on PC.

Excellent. I should have added it doesn't matter about what platform someone owns the game on, we can all still share the same game's experience. So if a game is recommended that's cheaper to buy on one platform than another, go for it. The more the merrier.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frostface joins the PSXE staff as a contributor Spartan119 4 651 05-24-2018, 03:45 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Last game you completed. frostface 13 1,311 04-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Spartan119
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 1,133 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  Most valuable game? farfus 47 10,815 02-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: farfus
  PSXE's Best of the Best Polls: PS2 Overall Ben D. 69 17,985 06-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Last Post: CrazyIrishBoy
  What cartoon would you make a game out of? antscrubber 23 5,978 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 2,081 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 7,373 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 1,480 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  PSXE Poll re xbox content? Gabriel013 36 4,886 08-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Ben D.