Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up my dudes
Does any one remember me from the original forum? Where is Ben Dutka?
I remember your name. Ben Dutka left ages ago to do something new not quite sure what. A new guy took over trying to get the site back to its former days. It's a work in progress. The guys on the main page still do news updates and reviews. Should check it out.
(04-27-2019, 07:06 AM)tlpn99 Wrote: I remember your  name. Ben Dutka left ages ago to do something new not quite sure what. A new guy took over trying to get the site back to its former days. It's a work in progress. The guys on the main page still do news updates and reviews. Should check it out.

Seems like it is pretty dead around here which is a shame.
(04-27-2019, 02:35 AM)KillaTequila Wrote: Does any one remember me from the original forum? Where is Ben Dutka?

Hey @KillaTequila! Welcome back to PSXE.

I ended up acquiring the site in 2017, and have been working mostly on modernizing the whole thing, and just rebuilding everything practically from the ground up. It's been a slow process, and our forums have definitely seen better days. If you plan to stick around, I'd love to see ya comment every now and again! Big Grin

Btw, I used to go by the name "wiiplay" on the old site. Not sure if you remember me or my smiling dog avatar. 
[Image: XVlztjZ.jpg]

Either way, I definitely remember you. Glad to see some more familiar faces coming back. Big Grin

As for Ben. Unfortunately, he left PSXE in 2016, and hasn't expressed any interest in coming back. 
Our current team can be found here - https://psxextreme.com/about-us/

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them! I know a lot has changed, so you probably have a few questions. lol
(04-29-2019, 01:09 AM)Sidular Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 02:35 AM)KillaTequila Wrote: Does any one remember me from the original forum? Where is Ben Dutka?

Hey @KillaTequila! Welcome back to PSXE.

I ended up acquiring the site in 2017, and have been working mostly on modernizing the whole thing, and just rebuilding everything practically from the ground up. It's been a slow process, and our forums have definitely seen better days. If you plan to stick around, I'd love to see ya comment every now and again! Big Grin

Btw, I used to go by the name "wiiplay" on the old site. Not sure if you remember me or my smiling dog avatar. 
[Image: XVlztjZ.jpg]

Either way, I definitely remember you. Glad to see some more familiar faces coming back. Big Grin

As for Ben. Unfortunately, he left PSXE in 2016, and hasn't expressed any interest in coming back. 
Our current team can be found here - https://psxextreme.com/about-us/

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them! I know a lot has changed, so you probably have a few questions. lol
I definitely remember you and I remember "someone" acquired the site. Now I know it was you! I just didn't come back because the new changes made me lose my account.
(04-30-2019, 02:06 AM)KillaTequila Wrote: I definitely remember you and I remember "someone" acquired the site. Now I know it was you! I just didn't come back because the new changes made me lose my account.

Ah, yeah. Unfortunately the main website was basically converted over to WordPress, and didn't store accounts in a very... common way, to say the least. We weren't able to transfer those over. 
All forum accounts should have been moved over though.
Just digging sekiro, myself, hadn't checked here in a while since no one had been posting. Thanks for trying anyway, Sid, and the nice PlayStation code was super thoughtful!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Dudes (And Dudets) Playing? Reggie White 46 5,120 04-02-2003, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Reggie White